Sign in to follow this  
babycow

Honeymoon Trousseau

This article got me thinking about what I want to wear while on honeymoon. I'm usually pretty frumpy, but I want to look cute and sexy for my honeymoon. I hadn't thought of bringing several bathing suits, but it suggest having at least: one to wear, one drying, and one to have ready to wear.

Anyone have any other ideas not included in this article that are honeymoon essentials??

I totally overpacked, but I say bring a couple of nice sun dresses for dinners. At least three or four swimsuits. I get grossed out by saltwater and chlorine so I don't like to re-wear my suits.

Also swimsuit coverups are a must.

Some sexy nighttime wear is always good too, it is your honeymoon. I got most of mine from victoria's secret.

i have a new bathing suit for every other day, granted we are away in PV and then Punta Mita for two weeks. Been acquiring from summer sales. I'm definitely going to load up on lingerie (hopefully from bachelorette party). and also fun shoes and dresses...will DEFINITELY Over pack...but that's the time to do it.

victoria's secret is having a killer sale on bathing suits right now- as low as $6.99! i bought 3 and it came to $40 including shipping!

i also made sure to buy a white bathing suit to wear while i'm lounging around by the pool the morning of the wedding. woot2.gif

Definitely bring more than one bathing suit. I've been stocking up so I have several (and yes VS is the way to go this time of year for some GREAT deals!!!!). I am still looking for a white one as well. AND -- if you have a strapless dress ... look for a bandeau suit for the days leading up to the wedding so you don't have strap marks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounciekat View Post
victoria's secret is having a killer sale on bathing suits right now- as low as $6.99! i bought 3 and it came to $40 including shipping!

i also made sure to buy a white bathing suit to wear while i'm lounging around by the pool the morning of the wedding. woot2.gif
awesome, thanks for the tip. i'll check it out.