Photo

Honeymoon Trousseau

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 babycow

babycow
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

This article got me thinking about what I want to wear while on honeymoon. I'm usually pretty frumpy, but I want to look cute and sexy for my honeymoon. I hadn't thought of bringing several bathing suits, but it suggest having at least: one to wear, one drying, and one to have ready to wear.

Anyone have any other ideas not included in this article that are honeymoon essentials??
    http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
    Erica and Tim
    Dreams Tulum
    Mexico
    May 17, 2008

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

where is the article?
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 babycow

babycow
    • 367 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:11 PM

Yeah, it might be helpful if I posted the article, lol.

http://www.beachbrid....com/page9.html
      http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
      Erica and Tim
      Dreams Tulum
      Mexico
      May 17, 2008

#4 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:15 PM

I totally overpacked, but I say bring a couple of nice sun dresses for dinners. At least three or four swimsuits. I get grossed out by saltwater and chlorine so I don't like to re-wear my suits.
      Also swimsuit coverups are a must.
      Some sexy nighttime wear is always good too, it is your honeymoon. I got most of mine from victoria's secret.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Lorilou

Lorilou
      • 533 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:59 PM

i have a new bathing suit for every other day, granted we are away in PV and then Punta Mita for two weeks. Been acquiring from summer sales. I'm definitely going to load up on lingerie (hopefully from bachelorette party). and also fun shoes and dresses...will DEFINITELY Over pack...but that's the time to do it.

#6 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,328 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:15 PM

victoria's secret is having a killer sale on bathing suits right now- as low as $6.99! i bought 3 and it came to $40 including shipping!

i also made sure to buy a white bathing suit to wear while i'm lounging around by the pool the morning of the wedding.

#7 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:18 PM

Definitely bring more than one bathing suit. I've been stocking up so I have several (and yes VS is the way to go this time of year for some GREAT deals!!!!). I am still looking for a white one as well. AND -- if you have a strapless dress ... look for a bandeau suit for the days leading up to the wedding so you don't have strap marks!!!

#8 Lorilou

Lorilou
            • 533 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 01:03 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bounciekat
              victoria's secret is having a killer sale on bathing suits right now- as low as $6.99! i bought 3 and it came to $40 including shipping!

i also made sure to buy a white bathing suit to wear while i'm lounging around by the pool the morning of the wedding.
              awesome, thanks for the tip. i'll check it out.

#9 msjesslee

msjesslee
              • 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

Love the idea of an old fashioned trousseau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users