Need To Vent - Bachelorette & Bridal Shower!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 AllieH

• Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

YAY Jenna!! Enjoy your celebration. 

Alright ladies.... here's where everything stands:

Last night was my final fitting... my sister had me crying on the way to the bridal salon because she was upset that I picked an "inconvenient" date for my stagette (sorry, we're only 3 weeks away so I'm out of options).

However - when I got home from work, my close friend called me saying that she's sorry she can't attend my wedding (due to costs, I understand) but she wants to plan my stagette as a gift to me.  I was so happy but once I told my sister that my friend wants to be a part of it she said "great let her do the whole thing... one less thing off my plate".  Yes, that's extremely rude but I'm not going to let her win and let that bother me.  I have 2 close friends and my mom who are on my side and are going to plan the best bachelorette party for me!  I've even been asked to be deleted off the facebook event so that the details will be a surprise for me!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#22 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

it usually all comes right in the end!  have a wonderful time!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#23 DWBride2015

• Site Supporter
  • 128 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Resort- Jellyfish
  • LocationDR Punta Cana

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:58 PM

Thats great to hear, Im happy for you and i wish you the best in the rest of your palnning, the wedding and your marriage.

Soon to be Mrs. Thiam

#24 malyna

• 346 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

Yay have a blast :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users