9 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:58 AM

here's a link to her website...she has a bunch of pics as well as flavors to look over...

http://www.freewebs....tdiva/index.htm

Contact Information:

Email: chefhatton@hotmail.com or chefhatton@prodigy.net.mx
Telephone (From U.S.): 011-52-624-142-3939 ext. 507
Telephone (Local): 142-3939 ext. 507
Cel Phone (Local) 044 624 11-46-456 (Best way to contact me by phone)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:58 AM

I wanted to let you guys know there are actualy 2 e-mails for chef hatton. I had: chefhatton@prodigy.net.mx

I didn't hear back from her for pricing, but she just sent me an e-mail indicating her primary e-mail is: chefahtton@hotmail.com

I don't think she checks the first one very often.

Too bad because I would've liked to have her pricing to consider. Oh well. Anyone else who is considering using her should use both e-mails to get pricing/ info.

-Trisha & Brendan
Dreams Resort
May 13, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LAUREN1980

LAUREN1980
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 06:32 PM

I was down doing my site visit about a month ago and met with Jennifer and tasted cake. It was wonderful and she was very nice. I work for a catering company and we do great cakes, but I must say hers were delicious.
    We chose a 4 tiered square cake - 2 tiers of carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frosting and 2 tiers of devils food cake with Kahlua and chocolate ganache (TO DYE FOR).

She is charging us $ 5.00 per person with a $75 design fee and $ 50 delivery fee.

We are planning on about 60 people.

She is great and is american - very easy to communicate with!
    Lauren & Jr
    November 10, 2007
    Villa Del Arco!!!!

#4 RSL2010

RSL2010
    • 45 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 08:30 PM

I just used Jennifer and she was great. The cake was delicious and looked exactly like the picture I sent her, plus, I thought it her prices were really reasonable.
      Raina & Henri
      October 28, 2006
      Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#5 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 01:19 PM

I highly recommend her also. My cake looked exactly like the picture I sent and it tasted great!

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:05 PM

I have been in contact with her and she gets back to me very fast! She seems really nice and is pretty reasonable. I got no response back from sweet dreams when I contacted them. So I think I'm going to work with Jennifer.

#7 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:46 PM

Has anyone asked her what her prices are for cupcakes?
            Kashmira & Dan
            Happily married since June 16, 2007
            http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
            Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
            Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by gkashmira
            Has anyone asked her what her prices are for cupcakes?

i think someone did get a quote from her for cupcakes...was it karla or tammym?

Awards and recognition: 

#9 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

no but if you email like i have been doing, she will get right back to you.

#10 KARLA

KARLA
              • 373 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by host
                i think someone did get a quote from her for cupcakes...was it karla or tammym?
                No, sorry it wasn't me. I do think it was TAMMYM that was looking at getting cupcakes though, so you narrowed it down pretty well.

My parents just told me that they actually got the top layer of the cake from Georgina and brought it home (we had fridges at Pueblo Bonito Rose). It's in their freezer. Yum!! I'm so excited.... I'm not waiting until our 1 yr anniversary. I think I'm going to defrost some now and save half.... maybe, ha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users