riu palace costa rica 2015 Brides pricing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mjhoddi

mjhoddi
  • Site Supporter
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

Hello everyone.  So question for all you brides out there...Is anyone else having a hell of a time getting any pricing information from the Riu??  Costa Rica is our dream destination for our wedding but I need to know if the actual cost of the wedding is over our budget.  Problem is getting pricing.  I can find pricing for the ceremonies...thats easy!!  All their packages are online.  Its the extras I can't find and seem to get the run around when I try to email.  I can't be the only bride in this boat.  Does anyone out there have pricing information for a private reception and party after the ceremony????   Please any info you can send me would be greatly appreciated.

Melissa

#2 DianaScherillo

DianaScherillo
    • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

I am having the same problem with Riu in Aruba

#3 mjhoddi

mjhoddi
      • Site Supporter
      • 9 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

Success!!!  I received something today.  Unfortunately two of the attachments are too big to upload and carry the wedding upgrade options.

Attached Files

#4 DelightfulDani

DelightfulDani
        • 99 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

I am thinking about costa rica as well

#5 ccoburn142

ccoburn142
          • 15 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

Hello

I got married at the Riu Palace in April and would have some ideas for pricing for extras. I can try and fill in some blanks

let me know!

#6 Sone

Sone
            • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:41 AM

Thanks mjhoddi for the 2014 pricing. It's really helpful. 

I'll be getting married there in July 2015 and still awaiting on my travel agent for this information...Once I get the new rates for 2015 I will definitely share!

#7 Mangosong

Mangosong
              • 170 posts
              • Wedding Date:March 20, 2017
              • Wedding Location:Costa Rica!
              • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:02 AM

@ccoburn142 This is a super dumb question. But what restaurants are included at Riu? As in do you have to pay extra to dine at any of them? I'm a little confused, because I thought it was an all inclusive, and than I was reading some small print.

TIA!

#8 Karizma

Karizma
              • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:16 PM

Hi there!

We are professional photography company based in Canada. We are planning our personal trip to Costa Rica from Apr 20 to May 5 2015

We are looking for a couple who is getting married in Costa Rica within this period. We are expanding our destination wedding portfolio and willing to photograph your wedding absolutely free. Please, let us know if you are interested

Also, we can offer a wedding style photo shoot if you are already married and have your own wedding dress.

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users