No Bridal Party

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

My husband and I were just the 2 of us when we got married, and the WCs at the resort were our witnesses, so the lead WC was there as I got to the gazebo and she took my bouquet and set it on the table where we signed our marriage license. It just sat there during the ceremony, and when all was said and done, she handed it back to me.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#12 Nissi324

Nissi324
  • 23 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Soufriere, Saint Lucia
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

You know? I'm in the same boat. I actually thought about this, but then I forgot about it until I read your post and was reminded. If you're getting married on the beach, lay your flowers on the ground. When I was considering Jamaica, one of the photographers there, showed me some photos of another couple that had eloped, and the photographer had some beautiful shots of her bouquet laying in the sand next to her feet. It was just enough wind to slightly lift her dress so you could see her shoes. I guess it helped a great deal that the colors of the bouquet coordinated perfectly with her flip flops and the sand.

#13 GingerJ228

GingerJ228
  • 158 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

Have someone in the front row grab it from you.  I am having my 4 year old niece hold it.  If she doesn't look up for the task I'll pass it to my mother who will be sitting in the front row

#14 ASAtobe

ASAtobe
  • 75 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

I would say sit it on a table if possible. If not maybe you could hand it to someone that is close to you that is sitting in the front row?

#15 helenk

helenk
  • 268 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:05 PM

We're not having a bridal party either and I definitely didn't even think about this! Thanks for the ideas! I think I'll let my mom hold it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users