Mexico souvenir

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Anya530

Anya530
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

Hi!

Does anyone have any tips on where I can buy a batch of nice Mexico postcards online (perhaps a local Mexican store with a website?)? We are looking to have the majority of them with different pictures/designs as we want to use them instead of a traditional guestbook at our pre-destination-wedding party in our home town (we are getting married in Mexico!). We would need quite a few of these (maybe around 100), and need to find a place that ships to Canada.

Thanks!

#2 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
    • 209 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
    • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

@Anya530 Were you able to figure out where to order postcards? I am looking for the same thing and can't really find what I am looking for. Hope your luck is better than mine :)

Happy planning,

Kristen.

#3 vanessav53

vanessav53
    • Site Supporter
    • 210 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:55 AM

Attached File  lp.jpg   25.11KB   3 downloadsAttached File  postcard.jpg   13.5KB   3 downloadsAttached File  postcard back.jpg   8.23KB   3 downloads@Anya530 and @Curly Kristen

you can make postcards at Vistaprint for very inexpensive with whatever design you want. I made luggage tags with a beachy design and a postcard for our guest book with our wedding logo. You could go online and google images of mexico then save them and download to a postcard template on vistaprint. It's so easy and they come out very nice. I've attached the postcards and the luggage tag I created ( I googled beach background and found the photo ) let me know if you have any other questions!

#4 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
      • 209 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
      • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

@vanessav53 I can't view the picture because I don't have 150 posts? Do you think you could email it to me?

#5 jackielemman

jackielemman
      • 228 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace, Cancun
      • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

I didn't realize vista print made these too! LOVE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users