Hi!

Does anyone have any tips on where I can buy a batch of nice Mexico postcards online (perhaps a local Mexican store with a website?)? We are looking to have the majority of them with different pictures/designs as we want to use them instead of a traditional guestbook at our pre-destination-wedding party in our home town (we are getting married in Mexico!). We would need quite a few of these (maybe around 100), and need to find a place that ships to Canada.

Thanks!

@@Anya530 Were you able to figure out where to order postcards? I am looking for the same thing and can't really find what I am looking for. Hope your luck is better than mine :)

Happy planning,

Kristen.

post-275068-0-49688500-1392490500_thumb.jpgpost-275068-0-92003500-1392490513_thumb.jpgpost-275068-0-14320300-1392490529_thumb.jpg@@Anya530 and @@Curly Kristen

you can make postcards at Vistaprint for very inexpensive with whatever design you want. I made luggage tags with a beachy design and a postcard for our guest book with our wedding logo. You could go online and google images of mexico then save them and download to a postcard template on vistaprint. It's so easy and they come out very nice. I've attached the postcards and the luggage tag I created ( I googled beach background and found the photo ) let me know if you have any other questions!