Photo

Mother Of The Bride Flowers And Charms?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

Hi!

So my FI was beyond close to his grandmother and she had passed away last year. I am getting him a charm for his boutonniere and then thought I would get one for his sister who is in our wedding party. My question is, are you getting mother of the bride/groom flowers? because then I would get the soon to be MIL a charm as well.

https://www.etsy.com...emory-solderedĀ 

#2 kdnolan

kdnolan
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

Love this idea... I'm going to get one for my bouquet with a picture of my dad who passed away.  Honestly though it will depend on how much flowers cost, if I'll get the mom's flowers.  I'm still waiting to hear back from my wedding coordinator.   

#3 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
    • 308 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
    • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

Love this idea... I'm going to get one for my bouquet with a picture of my dad who passed away.  Honestly though it will depend on how much flowers cost, if I'll get the mom's flowers.  I'm still waiting to hear back from my wedding coordinator.   

Thanks for the input, We are getting married in Cuba so there isn't a whole lot to pick from and some of the prices I have talked to who got their flowers from the resorts they were stuck with whatever flowers they had and some had a mix of real flowers and fake flowers so we have chose to take real touch flowers down. My mom is not happy with that but I would hate to get stuck with ugly flowers/fake flowers from the dollar store.

We are ordering from here Bloom Bridal ( had amazing reviews and so great to work with. I got a quote back yesterday and the price was great!

Edited by krisdaversa, 21 January 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#4 nettybon

nettybon
    • 153 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 4, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Punta Cana
    • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

I do will have to figure something out for my father in law who passed... if anyone has ideas, please share. 

#5 tarynh86

tarynh86
    • 151 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:dreams punta cana
    • Locationontario Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

Very nice idea

Edited by tarynh86, 17 June 2014 - 03:03 PM.

#6 Chrysta

Chrysta
    • 169 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
    • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire - Cancun
    • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:09 AM

Never knew about this! What an awesome idea. Where do you get the charms? My sister in law to be is my MOH and her and my FI brother passed away and that would be so cool to be able to have a piece of him there! Thanks for the info =0)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users