Photo

What Was Your 2014 New Years Resolution?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

I love new years!  Starting fresh, excitement for what is just around the corner.

Every year I have the most random New Years Resolution.  One year it was to take BBQ lessons and become a competition level BBQer.  :wub:

This year my new years resolution is to find balance.  I have spent the last 6 years taking care of my family and kids I really put myself at the bottoms of the priority list.  I stopped fixing my hair, wearing make-up, working out because I just did not have the time.

I am now going to make time.

1st thing on the agenda: A new skin regime.  I was washing my face with soap  :o  and treating it horribly.  No more!

Next: a girls weekend!

what about you?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
  • 562 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

I love new years!  Starting fresh, excitement for what is just around the corner.

Every year I have the most random New Years Resolution.  One year it was to take BBQ lessons and become a competition level BBQer.  :wub:

This year my new years resolution is to find balance.  I have spent the last 6 years taking care of my family and kids I really put myself at the bottoms of the priority list.  I stopped fixing my hair, wearing make-up, working out because I just did not have the time.

I am now going to make time.

1st thing on the agenda: A new skin regime.  I was washing my face with soap  :o  and treating it horribly.  No more!

Next: a girls weekend!

what about you?

A girls weekend is always a great idea!

This is not really a "resolution," but I've decided to try an experiment and go vegan for 90 days. It's forcing me to be more creative come grocery shopping and meal time, but it's not too hard to find vegan-friendly foods and restaurants in LA. We'll see if I like it and continue past the 90 day mark!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

A girls weekend is always a great idea!

This is not really a "resolution," but I've decided to try an experiment and go vegan for 90 days. It's forcing me to be more creative come grocery shopping and meal time, but it's not too hard to find vegan-friendly foods and restaurants in LA. We'll see if I like it and continue past the 90 day mark!

I wish I had the discipline!  You can do it!  can you chronicle in a blog your journey?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
  • 562 posts
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

I wish I had the discipline!  You can do it!  can you chronicle in a blog your journey?

Be careful what you wish for! :P

http://www.bestdesti...gan-experiment/

#5 liz24

liz24
  • 209 posts
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:58 PM

To be the best person I can be. In health and fitness. Career wise and a soon to be wife :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users