Hi ladies, I've created boarding pass save the dates and need to get them printed ASAP (wedding is in August so I want to send them out the first week of January). Where did you guys buy card stock? I would like to save money when I can, but I also want decent quality :) I'm nervous about ordering online since I can't feel the paper before I buy.

Thanks for your help!

Courtney

I made my wedding invitations and they came out really well! JoAnn Fabrics has some really pretty card stock, and you can also try AC Moore.  I got a lot of my card stock on sale at JoAnn's, and they have lots of lovely options for paper goods in general. I hope this is helpful!

Hi ladies, I've created boarding pass save the dates and need to get them printed ASAP (wedding is in August so I want to send them out the first week of January). Where did you guys buy card stock? I would like to save money when I can, but I also want decent quality :) I'm nervous about ordering online since I can't feel the paper before I buy.

Thanks for your help!

Courtney

post how your invites turned out. I'm working on mine now, but I'm using mine to send out with luggage tags after they book :)

I need 11x17 card stock....anyone know if any craft stores in us sell this or will I have to order online? I want to make the pocket invites