Photo

Greetings to all from a overwhelmed bride to be attempting to have a wedding in Aruba!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Christine1111

Christine1111
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Hello to all! I am currently a wreck and it's only the beginning of my planning stage! I have always dreamed of having a wedding in Aruba at The Ren since I have stayed there once before with my fiance and had the time of my life! I have contacted the wedding planner and havent heard back yet :(. I really want to have my wedding there but am on a tight budget. Does anyone know of any price ranges or have any tips on how to cut my costs. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!! :D

#2 TiarraBeautyJ

TiarraBeautyJ
    • 60 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 14, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Isla Mujeres
    • LocationWisconsin

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:46 AM

Hi,

You can certaintly cut cost in all areas. First calm down, your wedding will be beautiful and can be done on a budget. I would recommend you read some of the forums here on how to save money and cut costs on your wedding. Aruba is pretty expensive for a wedding so in terms of your budget you might want to pick a more cost effective destination.

Bests,

Tiarra

February 14th 2015 *A celebration of Love*

Isla Mujeres

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

#3 kyjanga

kyjanga
    • 21 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

I agree... aruba is very pricey. If you are open to it, I will reconsider the destination.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
      Using Tapatalk

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

Welcome to BDW!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 jareese425

jareese425
      • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:13 AM

Welcome  & best of luck planning! I am going with a travel agent and find that to be very helpful! 

#6 trbutler

trbutler
        • 224 posts
        • Wedding Location:Aruba

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

Best of luck planning.  Since you are on a budget, I suggest trying Moomba beach for your wedding.  Most places charge a crazy amount just for the wedding ceremony, they will set up chairs on the beach at no charge when you have your reception there.

#7 kbride2014

kbride2014
        • 175 posts
          • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Aruba is absolutely gorgeous! ENJOY!

#8 amy330

amy330
          • 152 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
          • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Congratulations!  Sometimes it takes a few weeks to hear back unless it is a travel agent...good luck in your planning!

#9 Csonnel

Csonnel
          • 174 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 24, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Congrats! I've heard from a lot of people that getting responses usually takes a while... I hope it all works out for you :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users