JustNoelle

JustNoelle's Peacock Wedding Planning Thread!! ***LONG & PIC HEAVY***

As promised, attached are my templates for my Survival Kit Topper, First Aid Sticker and Money Holder Insert. Feel free to use and tweak them as you please. :D   [ATTACHMENT=14483]SurvivalKit Topper (300k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=14484]First Aid Kit Sticker (193k. pptx file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=14485]Money Holder Insert (26k. docx file)[/ATTACHMENT]
noelle you are amazing! Thank you for all the info advice and photos!! Congrats!!

Noelle - your wedding was AMAZING. and your TTD photos are incredible. congratulations!!!!

Haha I noticed you bought the frames in Paramount for your table numbers. So clever. I live right by a paramount and it never occurred to me to use anything in there for the wedding! I love how you spray painted them! They came out gorgeous.  Table numbers were something I overlooked and quite frankly forgot about haha. I wish you had this thread way before I got married and did a peacock theme. I could have used some guidance! My wedding was after yours. I love your mothers dress btw! So perfect for a peacock theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 View Post

Great planning thread!

Thanks Ana! Check you inbox, I responded to your message. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho View Post

Seriously Noelle! Your wedding was stunning! You did such a wonderful job putting it all together! Looked sooo beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you so much. I was so worried about the "peacock theme" but I'm glad everything came together nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedding2014 View Post

noelle you are amazing! Thank you for all the info advice and photos!! Congrats!!

Thank you! :) I used to stalk a couple of brides on BDW (lol) so I know the importance of sharing ideas/advice. I'm glad you enjoy my thread and are able to take back something from it. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieH View Post

Noelle - your wedding was AMAZING. and your TTD photos are incredible. congratulations!!!!

Thank you Allie! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall View Post

Haha I noticed you bought the frames in Paramount for your table numbers. So clever. I live right by a paramount and it never occurred to me to use anything in there for the wedding! I love how you spray painted them! They came out gorgeous.  Table numbers were something I overlooked and quite frankly forgot about haha. I wish you had this thread way before I got married and did a peacock theme. I could have used some guidance! My wedding was after yours. I love your mothers dress btw! So perfect for a peacock theme.

Thanks EV! Finding the frames was sought of last minute for me. I was searching the dollar-trees, Marshall's and Walmart for frames that were decorative enough, made a statement and did not weigh much (to avoid overweight luggage charges) and decided to take a chance in paramount... And Bingo! I found exactly what I had been looking for.

I didn't realize you had a peacock theme. I was searching high and low for peacock brides on BDW. I think I was obsessed with finding you all at one point. Lol. But I'm glad you like my thread. 

P.S.

Let me see them pics girl! I'm sure your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! :)

So much inspiration from your thread! Thank you sharing. It looks like everyone had a fabulous time and all your hard work paid off. Congratulations!!

Also - your TTD photos are amazing. They may have just convinced my FH to get them :) :)