• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 girlinthecity97

• Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

Hi All - I too am a 2015 bride (if we stick with our February date). My challenge is that the Mexico AI's we like, do not allow kids & I am trying to work around/ incorporate her because we are close & she would be heart broken if she wasn't a part of the wedding or staying at the same location as my parents (especially "Grrrraaannnndad- the ultimate playmate) or me. My Sis & BIL are picky so I am have a challenge finding something family friendly they will like if it comes down to going with what we want. Anyone out there deal or dealing with a similar situation? Also, is anyone using a travel agent to help with choosing locations & negotiating rates etc? If so, do you mind sharing their name & info? Thanks!
~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

Welcome to the forum, girlinthecity97, and Congrats on your upcoming Mexican wedding!!! choosing your perfect venue is a Big decision, for sure! you'll find lots of great info in all the resources here - wishing you happy research, and the Most Amazing Wedding Celebration of your Dreams......Cheers!

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users