• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JanelleMcLeod

• 12 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hi Ladies-

I am getting married at the Riu Palace in Cabo San Lucas next August and need clarification on some items. Any help is appreciated!

I am getting mixed responses re: the semi-private dinner.

If we get the Caprice package for up to 40 guests, do you still have to pay per person per plate to eat dinner? This is an all-inclusive resort, so I'm not sure why we would still need to pay for dinner and drinks... can someone explain and help me understand? 

If we choose not to rent our a reception area, will we still be able to do a toast/speeches/first dance? Some say the DJ is at an extra cost, some say it is not.

Also- what are the options and prices for the resort photographers? Has anyone used them and if yes, do you have photos to show their work?

Please help! I would really like to go into this with a better idea of what we will be paying for and what we will be getting.

Thank you so much :)

My email is wsjanelle@yahoo.com

#2 Samantha Rae

Samantha Rae
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hi Janelle! I am also looking at getting married at that same resort in jan 2015. I would love to know the answers to the questions you asked! If you have any info could you please email me? daysamantha@yahoo.com Thank you so much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users