scolen
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

i need to check that out ..... Teal and Grey 

#12 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Yes. I've gotten tumblers, lanyards, I'd bage holders, wedding week survival kits, additional barefoot sandals. Girl sooo much stuff. Don't let because the post seems a little old deter u from contacting seller for items. Click on selers items, sometimes they have things needed that you don't see in their heading

#13 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jennkn87 

Hello All! My name is Jenna! I just recently got engaged. We have known for some time that we would like to have a destination wedding. I started some subtle research before we officially became engaged, but the farthest I got was to make the decision on a Jamaica DW...(I HOPE! :wacko:) I am currently waiting on a travel agent to get back with me with some advice on resorts! Is this the best place to start? Whats the next best step after picking the resort, booking your date? I feel like I have sooo many questions, that hopefully the TA will be able to help me with! I went ahead and contacted Wright travel agency thru this website instead of a local agent, mainly because I have read TONS and TONS and TONS of good reviews on here about them and how great they are at planning destination weddings! If anyone has any tips, insights, or any type of info that might be pertinent to me, I would GREATLY appreciate your feedback! Congrats to all other new brides-to-be!!! Happy planning! 

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to the forum, you have come to the perfect place to find useful information on a destination wedding.  As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, I am happy to advice you on any questions you may have , feel free to ask and I will be happy to help.

Happy Planning

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#14 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
        • 212 posts
        • Wedding Date:September 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid - Montego Bay, Jamaica
        • LocationOhio

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Moments That Matter 

Congrats on your engagement, Jenna!!! sounds like you're already off to a great start by joining this forum and booking a TA. That's sure to take some weight off your shoulders, plus you'll find great ideas, advice + support from everyone here to help with your planning decisions!

Wishing you happy research and all the best with your Special Day - Enjoy the journey!

team MTM :)

Thanks!!!

#15 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
        • 212 posts
        • LocationOhio

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by shugapop1 

Yes. I've gotten tumblers, lanyards, I'd bage holders, wedding week survival kits, additional barefoot sandals. Girl sooo much stuff. Don't let because the post seems a little old deter u from contacting seller for items. Click on selers items, sometimes they have things needed that you don't see in their heading

I'm hoping I can find stuff from previous brides, maybe that even had their wedding at my venue as well! 

#16 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

I'm hoping I can find stuff from previous brides, maybe that even had their wedding at my venue as well! 

You will find tons I promise.I'm still finding things.

#17 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
          • 212 posts
          • LocationOhio

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I'm bringing up the subject of...Legal vs. Symbolic ceremony. Who is doing what? Is it easier do the legal thing before you head down for your DW? It seems to me with the little research and threads that I have read it would be ALOT cheaper. I would worry what day we should celebrate our actual anniversay on? If we decide to do it this way (which I'm leaning torwards the more I read) I would do the legal part HUSH HUSH, where only the FI and I were there. No one needs to know the ceremony on the beach is "pretend"! :mswink: What is everyone elses thoughts?

#18 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:34 AM

I'm bringing up the subject of...Legal vs. Symbolic ceremony. Who is doing what? Is it easier do the legal thing before you head down for your DW? It seems to me with the little research and threads that I have read it would be ALOT cheaper. I would worry what day we should celebrate our actual anniversay on? If we decide to do it this way (which I'm leaning torwards the more I read) I would do the legal part HUSH HUSH, where only the FI and I were there. No one needs to know the ceremony on the beach is "pretend"! :mswink: What is everyone elses thoughts?

originally, I was going to do hey civil wedding here in the states prior to doing my g w waiting home but that I'm getting married at 8 sandals flash beaches resorts my wedding ceremony lily is it costing me anything because I get a 500 dollar resource credit and they take the cost of the marriage license, actually marriage of fish unlike comes with safely wedding that you get at the store. I do have my government cheese and taxes a_s_a take out of the 500 dollar resource credit that I guess and I'll fly back to go see so that I don't have to pay for that.

#19 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

originally, I was going to do hey civil wedding here in the states prior to doing my g w waiting home but that I'm getting married at 8 sandals flash beaches resorts my wedding ceremony lily is it costing me anything because I get a 500 dollar resource credit and they take the cost of the marriage license, actually marriage of fish unlike comes with safely wedding that you get at the store. I do have my government cheese and taxes a_s_a take out of the 500 dollar resource credit that I guess and I'll fly back to go see so that I don't have to pay for that.

that word previously should not be fish it officiate, I'm driving and my talk text type: defiant from what I say sometimes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users