Photo

PUNTA CANA WEDDING 2015 - ANY INSIGHT IS APPRECIATED!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rocicari

rocicari
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Hey everyone! I'm brand new here, and thank God for this site. I randomly stumbled across a post on google and it has heavily guided my decision to take the biggest day of my life to PUNTA CANA! 

As of right now:

-Set on getting married at the Jellyfish Restaurant. Just e-mailed Mayte but I've read she's taking a few weeks to get back to brides.

-Not sure what resort to stay at. Some of the options:

*Melia Tropical

*Dreams Palm Beach

*Magestic Colonial

*Magestic Elegance

*Paradisius Palma Real

-As far as photographers I'm between

*Caribbean Emotions

*Huellas Del Caribe (HDC)

Katya Nova is the photographer everybody keeps recommending but she is a little above what I'd like to spend and the other 2 photographers do very nice work as well. 

-For Videography

*Caribbean Emotions (If I use them for photography I would just use them as well, although their videos come off a little cheesy I think)

*Huellas del caribe (If I use them for photography I would just use them as well, although I actually reallyyyyy like the videos I've seen)

*Video Punta Cana

*CoreFilms

Basically, ANY information that any PUNTA CANA BRIDES CAN GIVE ME IS GREATLY APPRECIATED IN REGARDS TO THE ABOVE TOPICS!

Any reason you went with a particular vendor, etc. Also if anyone has the jellyfish pricing please email me at rocioechev@yahoo.com

THANKS!!! :) hope to hear from all my BDW brides

#2 photoisforever

photoisforever
    • Vendor
    • 192 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

Welcome to our forum community, rocicari, and Congrats on your upcoming DR wedding!!! you may already have checked this out, but in case you haven't seen it yet, here is

Photography Is Forever Studios   

#3 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
      • Vendor
      • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

Rocicari, Hi! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and welcome to BDW.  I’m Asia Pimentel,  a boutique wedding photographer based in Punta cana, Dominican Republic. I specialize in natural-light engagement and wedding photography with a fun and fresh style,  I'd like to invite you to check my new website, *

A warm greeting!

Asia Pimentel

#4 BAUGUSTINE

BAUGUSTINE
        • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

Hello! I just officially booked my wedding for May 2015 at Dreams Palm Beach. I am leaning more towards HDC because Carribean Emotion videos do not look as professional to me. I was looking for DJs and through forums looked up DJ Mannia but he wants 990 for 3 hours! Little out of my price range for just music... I'm having my ceremony on the beach but I am still torn between the ballroom or poolside for the reception but both pictures look amazing. I have about 40 guest attending. Please feel free to share ideas as well I am very much just starting out! Excited but super nervous!! 

#5 angelam

angelam
          • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

I will be getting married the same month! I just contacted HDC and confirmed them. I saw such amazing reviews and their photos are so vibrant! Their prices were reasonable.

Hello! I just officially booked my wedding for May 2015 at Dreams Palm Beach. I am leaning more towards HDC because Carribean Emotion videos do not look as professional to me. I was looking for DJs and through forums looked up DJ Mannia but he wants 990 for 3 hours! Little out of my price range for just music... I'm having my ceremony on the beach but I am still torn between the ballroom or poolside for the reception but both pictures look amazing. I have about 40 guest attending. Please feel free to share ideas as well I am very much just starting out! Excited but super nervous!! 

#6 jengak5

jengak5
            • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:04 AM

Hello and congrats! We stayed at the Majestic Elegance two years ago and loved it. It was an absolutely beautiful place. Sorry I cant offer any wedding advice on any though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users