Carlicardenas

Charlotte, NC Destination Wedding Brides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandL2015 View Post

I just received an email of a bridal event for destination weddings. It will be held Wed. Nov 20, 2013 at the Hampton Inn near SouthPark at Phillips Place. For more information, you can call 704-612-0039. The website is www.abetterplanner.com/events. I registered because they are suppose to be featuring various resorts including AmResorts. My wedding venue is at Secrets Wild Orchid which is an AmResort.

THANK YOU!! :D

So happy that my planner sent me to someone who can redesign my gown. Tune to get this weight off so we can get to work. How is everyone coming along?

Suppose to go to a event called A Wedding Shower tomorrow at Studio White from 2 - 5pm. It's located at 1200 Central Ave. Charlotte, NC.

Suppose to go to a event called A Wedding Shower tomorrow at Studio White from 2 - 5pm. It's located at 1200 Central Ave. Charlotte, NC.

oh no i didnt read this until now! how was the show! im so jelaous you find out about all of this. I still have not gotten the magazines! :(

oh no i didnt read this until now! how was the show! im so jelaous you find out about all of this. I still have not gotten the magazines! :(

If you go to the big bridal show in Feb. at the Charlotte Convention center, you will get more invitations to bridal events than you can handle. : - )

If you go to the big bridal show in Feb. at the Charlotte Convention center, you will get more invitations to bridal events than you can handle. : - )

do you mean the one in

January 12, 2014
The Bridal Showcase???

is this helpful if you have a destination wedding?

do you mean the one in

January 12, 2014

The Bridal Showcase???

is this helpful if you have a destination wedding?

You are right, there is a bridal show in January. Don't know if is helpful, but fun.