TuffLuv

For my past and planning African American brides who plan to wear or wore their own hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

I soo don't know what do with my hair

We will figure it out Shugapop!! We should all start by posting our hair in natural styles so we can get an idea visually of length texture and kind of decide what's possible. If you guys aren't comfortable putting it on the web, we can PM and trade emails. I'm cool with that, how about you TuffLuv?

We will figure it out Shugapop!! We should all start by posting our hair in natural styles so we can get an idea visually of length texture and kind of decide what's possible. If you guys aren't comfortable putting it on the web, we can PM and trade emails. I'm cool with that, how about you TuffLuv?
I have the hardesr time posting pics from my phone but any of you are welcome to friend me on fb and see me My name is kellie Joseph. Pge has pic of me and fiancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B View Post

I'm sooooo cool with this. Good idea MrsPeele2B. I will start later tonight.