Sign in to follow this  
Chiquita

What to do after reception?

Sherry it looks like you have everything covered.Im sure Mulligans will have a fantastic vibe going on.The irish get everywhere(i can say that being half irish).I guess your just counting down the days now lol

We decided to go the Old Lahaina Luau after the wedding. Since that is over at 8 we might just call it a night or hit up some bars. That will all depend on what the liquor is telling us to do. wink.gif

Hi! I live in Maui and I can tell you that there aren't any fire pits on the beaches here. You would have to gather your own stuff and I can't imagine doing that in your wedding dress. :) I would suggest going to the hotel bar at the Grand Wailea, it's a really big and open space. The seating is comfortable and I know it doesn't close early. There's no dancing but I believe there is some kind of music. Hope that helps!

Sherry, I was hoping you'd give a review on your experience at Mulligan's. Did you end up going after your reception? I'm planning to get married Oct 2009 - was wondering if you thought it a nice enough place to hold the actual reception.

p.s. your pics are Beautiful...looks like you had a wonderful day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melibane View Post
Sherry, I was hoping you'd give a review on your experience at Mulligan's. Did you end up going after your reception? I'm planning to get married Oct 2009 - was wondering if you thought it a nice enough place to hold the actual reception.

p.s. your pics are Beautiful...looks like you had a wonderful day!
We had a great experience at Mulligan's. I think it would definitely be a nice enough place to hold the actual reception. They apparently do receptions quite frequently, and before 10pm, the dining area is run separate from the pub part. We were really pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. I'll write more in my review, I promise. My goal is to post it by the weekend.