Photo

Sandos Cancun vs. Beach Palace

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bride6

bride6
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:58 PM

I need help! Has anyone done a site visit to BOTH locations? What was your opinion ? I've been in contact with wedding planners at both sites and they both have been very responsive. I've been searching online for wedding pics/ video but almost no one shows 360 views or comments on seating/ spacing , location pros & cons. Unfortunately, I'm unable to get down there. My wedding is next June and I'll have a mix of adults and children.

Thanks in advance.

#2 jackie_c

jackie_c
    • 431 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

I've only been to Beach Palace as a bride several years ago.  If you're looking for a very well run intimate hotel it's a great choice.  I've been to three All-Inclusives in Mexico and this one really blew the other ones out of the water in term of service and food quality. 

The roof-top terrace is excellent and beautiful at every angle, plus no pesky tourists in your wedding photos.  Again the space is not huge, I wouldn't put more than 50 or 60 people max up there (though I'm sure they've had more in the past).

If you run through the Beach Palace thread a few people have had their weddings on the beach as well and loved them too!

#3 photoisforever

photoisforever
      • Vendor
      • 192 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

How are  your plans going, bride6 ? are you any closer to having the info to decide which venue you prefer? hope you're finding some useful resources here, and wishing you all the best with your plans!

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#4 bride6

bride6
        • 31 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for the replies. I'm leaning towards BP :) Can't beat the rooftop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users