Photo

to have and to hold tumbler labels HEEEELLPPPPP LADIES!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:20 AM

1. sooooo I know this is pittiful, I need someone that is crafty that can make some labels for tumblers for me. I will commission yours skills and services. I just am NOT THE CRAFTS GIRL AT ALL! anyone please pm me so we can set up some sort of payment for your services. I really want them to say " to have and to hold and to keep your drink cold, our name, date

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

I'm not crafty at all, but I got my vinyl labels for my tumblers from this etsy seller: 

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DavetDesigns

My friend Amanda helped design our logo: 

http://www.etsy.com/.../littlebeanshop

here's how ours turned out: 

1. sooooo I know this is pittiful, I need someone that is crafty that can make some labels for tumblers for me. I will commission yours skills and services. I just am NOT THE CRAFTS GIRL AT ALL! anyone please pm me so we can set up some sort of payment for your services. I really want them to say " to have and to hold and to keep your drink cold, our name, date

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

This great stuff. Saw davetdesigns. I'm gonna check both out. Thanks for the inspiration

#4 shugapop1

shugapop1
      • 868 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

I ordered labels from davet designs last night

#5 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
        • Site Supporter
        • 229 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

I used Davet designs as well! She was fantastic! She got back to me very quickly, and I beleive I ordered mine on Thursday and they were at my house by Monday morning, she was fabulous! Definitely would recommend her!!

#6 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

Yes she was fabulous. I ordered design lastnight ane e-mailed colors and wording and in about 15 min. She sent proof. I think I'm doing tumblers for females in my party and ( the guys who are groomsmen wives ) and doing koozies for the guys. These are for oot bags which will be only for wedding party.

#7 ironman

ironman
            • 320 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Did any of you use DavetDesigns to put stickers on travel mugs? If so, what size of sticker did you use? 

I had our mugs shipped to my brother in the US (way cheaper!) so I can't quite measure them exactly.

#8 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

I used Davet designs as well! She was fantastic! She got back to me very quickly, and I beleive I ordered mine on Thursday and they were at my house by Monday morning, she was fabulous! Definitely would recommend her!!

I did use Davids design they were very very very great very fast on and working and shipment as well I ordered a set up what exactly the wording that I wanted on that night 15 minutes they actually sent me a proof back for approval within the next day it was shipped in about two days later I actually had my product I can't remember exactly what size since I'm not at home looking at the actual order itself but if you go under newbies in this form there will be a section for 2014 blind in the pictures there there's a picture of a fuchsia tumblr that I did in fact post with my label there and it will show you on there but David designs is wonderful

#9 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
                • 162 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

is davids design on etsy?  Can you put these labels on bubba mugs??

#10 shugapop1

shugapop1
                  • 868 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Yes its on etsy. You should be abke to put oj bubba kegs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users