All booked for Azul Sensatori Mexico

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bride2B14

• 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Hi all, I've just joined the group this morning. Will finally be so nice to meet other brides to be out there that are planning their destination weddings too! We are all booked for 2 weeks in January 2014. We just had out wedding date confirmed for 2nd Feb at 2pm, the day we first met so I'm totally over the moon about that. Not sure yet what the nexts steps are, off shopping for my dress on Monday so I am extremely excited about that!! How are you all getting on with your plans? Anyone else getting married or has got married at the Azul Sensatori Mexico?

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,068 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Welcome Bride2B14, and Congrats on your upcoming Azul Sensatori wedding coming up next yr!!! It's a gorgeous venue as shown in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc caught there.......with more at *

All the best with your plans, and exciting journey ahead - Enjoy !!!

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 photoisforever

• Vendor
      • 192 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

Congrats on your destination wedding, Bride2B14! you'll find this is an invaluable resource to help with your planning questions going forward.

All the best with your exciting path ahead ~ Enjoy your process!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#4 mrssanby2be

• 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hi we've chose the sensatori also. October 2014 how are your plans coming along??

#5 brownsugarbride

• 599 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

How exciting! Congratulations on choosing your resort. You are going to have a fabulous time! Azul was one of my top choices (the food is supposed to be fabulous), but I ended up choosing an off-resort wedding and staying at a cheaper AI for my guests. Have you checked out the official Azul Sensatori thread? You'll get some great advice there, as well as from the Riviera Maya threads in general.

#6 gallardo films

gallardo films
            • Vendor
            • 632 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hi brides! We're Gallardo Films wedding cinematographers at Mayan Riviera. We're a passionate and experienced enterprise, we love make films with beautiful love's stories!    We've had the opportunity of making films at the Azul Sensatori, watch next video so you can have idea of the locations!   Have a good planning!  

#7 kaleighMCL

• 49 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

Congrats on your nuptials! We are getting hitched feb. 20 at the azul, having our Wedding on the SKY deck at 4...reception at the zavas plaza (i think that is what its called, the area by the pool). I am stumbling my way through planning my wedding from Canada, unsure what to leave for when i get there, and what to take down with me! this site has been beyond helpful! hopefully you find it helpful as well!

#8 misbosox

• 294 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
                • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

Congrats! We are looking at having our wedding at the Azul as well. Do you know if there is a max limit to how many guests you can have? We are inviting about 50-67

#9 kaleighMCL

• 49 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

I think it depends where you want to hold your ceremony and reception. There is another thread "offical thread azul sensatori" (or close to that, that lists everything you will need to make your decision!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users