17 replies to this topic

#11 hpreece

hpreece
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Hacienda Cocina y Cantina in Cabo San Lucas
  • LocationRancho Bernardo, CA

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

@susie q Our wedding turned out perfect! HCC is such a beautiful place to get married! Our guests kept commenting on how gorgeous the venue was!  The service was great and we got many compliments on the food.  I definitely recommend all my vendors too! Let me know if you need any recommendations.  I haven't gotten the professional pics back yet, but here are a few pics that my relatives took:

https://www.flickr.c...57645698860900/

Edited by hpreece, 01 August 2014 - 07:12 PM.

#12 jazzzy23

jazzzy23
  • 24 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

@hpreece  Thanks for sharing the pictures!  The setup looks absolutely gorgeous!  Who did you get your flowers from?

#13 hpreece

hpreece
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Hacienda Cocina y Cantina in Cabo San Lucas
  • LocationRancho Bernardo, CA

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

@jazzzy23 Hi! Sorry it took so long for me to respond.  I haven't been on here in awhile.  I used Sergio from "Flowers and Events".  He was reasonably priced and the flowers turned out much better than I thought they were going to.  I loved them! He made everything exactly like the pictures I had shown him.  He isn't very quick to responding to emails, but my wedding coordinator would get in contact with him if I didn't hear back from him. 

#14 jazzzy23

jazzzy23
  • 24 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:49 AM

@hpreece thanks so much for getting back to me!!  I will look into Sergio!

#15 cassie06

cassie06
  • Site Supporter
  • 74 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada
  • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:45 PM

@jazzzy23

I am using Sergio as well! He has been pretty good at getting back to me. I have the quote from him, and we are actually paying cash when we get there. This is the only thing that makes me nervous, because I dont have a "contract" but I am planning on emailing him every 2-3 months until the wedding. :)

I am also going the "cheaper" route to save money and I am buying them all separate, and putting them together myself the day of with ribbon etc. However, I am just getting sunflowers and babys breathe. 

Because of this, and not telling him I was a bride, my flowers only cost $230!!!! :) :) :) I felt like I needed to party after seeing that number compared to $1000's I was seeing from other people. 

me and the fiance + 61 guests + 1 week in Cabo while getting married = 1 happy girl B)

#16 AshBerry

AshBerry
  • 6 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 14, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

Hi ladies, 

I am looking to get married at Hacienda Cocina after all of your great reviews! 

Where did all of your guests stay for the weekend? 

Any advice for keeping the wedding under $12000 would be great! It is for 60 guests. 

#17 AlmostDrMrsUrban

AlmostDrMrsUrban
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 3, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas, MX

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

Hey Ladies!

I know you were all on a budget around what we are looking at. What did you end up spending @AshBerry @hpreece @cassie06 ?

Thanks so much in advance!

#18 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:49 AM

I spent just over $5000. Maybe $5500 for a wedding with 45 people and a private palapa location. The reception was 6 hours and I had many add ons/extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users