Photo

all inclusive vs non inclusive

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brittany Bode

Brittany Bode
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:25 AM

Does anyone know any resorts that offer both inclusive and non inclusive? We have some family members who don't like the idea of all inclusive because they don't drink or "eat like a pig" in their words. I am trying to see if theres any resorts that offer both. ANy thoughts brides?

#2 STemple

STemple
    • 171 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

Does anyone know any resorts that offer both inclusive and non inclusive? We have some family members who don't like the idea of all inclusive because they don't drink or "eat like a pig" in their words. I am trying to see if theres any resorts that offer both. ANy thoughts brides?

Off the top of my head the renaissance Aruba offers both options. They do beautiful weddings there as well.

#3 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

I think the Omni Puerto Aventuras has an AI/non-AI option.  The problem is that you can't have some guests doing one and not the other.  Maybe you could get around this by creating two room bookings?

#4 Brittany Bode

Brittany Bode
        • 25 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

so frustrating! Let me also be more specific in saying that we are getting married in Cancun. Has anyone else had weddings with either all inclusive or non- inclusive? If so, what is your opinion either wway and which do you prefer? What was your experience? THANKS!

#5 WayakWedPlanner

WayakWedPlanner
          • Banned
          • 7 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

so frustrating! Let me also be more specific in saying that we are getting married in Cancun. Has anyone else had weddings with either all inclusive or non- inclusive? If so, what is your opinion either wway and which do you prefer? What was your experience? THANKS! Hi Brittany If you don't have yet a Resort, what I can tell you is that both options are fine, what is important is what you like the most. Two things are important ypu have in mind before you decided. The first factor is your budget. For example ILove Banyan Tree, Rosewood or others but tou must have in mind that in this case the price will be higher that All inclusive. I recomend a non inclusive Resort when the couples want to do tours, know the area. Betwen the category for All inclusive we have many qualities, for example I could recomend you, dreams tulum, gran velas, hacienda tres rios, dorado royale, etc. If you need help due to resorts and you want to hace some options of both, I can offer you my services. Beat regards, However  

#6 Carlicardenas

Carlicardenas
            • 198 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 1, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara/Gran Caribe Real
            • LocationCancun

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

Marriot and the RItz are non inclusive.. its quiet pricey though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users