Photo

ALL hairstyles for our brides to be

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Tbasgall

Tbasgall
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

I love the last picture. I'm all about having my hair up because it will be hot during our ceremony. I'm afraid if I have it down it will look like a giant mess.

#12 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tbasgall 

I love the last picture. I'm all about having my hair up because it will be hot during our ceremony. I'm afraid if I have it down it will look like a giant mess.

I don't know- I thought the same thing and my hair held. I was torn with having it up right until the last minute in the salon. I barely wear my hair up so I was afraid it would alter my appearance too much and I wouldn't look like me. I didn't want to hate my hairstyle looking back on it later. I got married at 5 PM in a hot as hell Catholic Church lol. They wouldn't let us light a unity candle because of the "breeze" except...there was NO BREEZE. HAHA. My reception was on the beach at 8 pm after my 7 pm cocktail hour. I got married on July 5th so it was blazing. Heres my hair do:

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#13 TuffLuv

TuffLuv
      • 211 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

I don't know- I thought the same thing and my hair held. I was torn with having it up right until the last minute in the salon. I barely wear my hair up so I was afraid it would alter my appearance too much and I wouldn't look like me. I didn't want to hate my hairstyle looking back on it later. I got married at 5 PM in a hot as hell Catholic Church lol. They wouldn't let us light a unity candle because of the "breeze" except...there was NO BREEZE. HAHA. My reception was on the beach at 8 pm after my 7 pm cocktail hour. I got married on July 5th so it was blazing. Heres my hair do:

You looked beautiful

Tuff Luv

Reese & Kandie

Hard Rock

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

April 12, 2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users