How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#411 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Sometimes I sit and hit refresh to my subscriptions, waiting on new posts, haha

bahahaha I do the same thing here at work!!!

#412 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
    • Site Supporter
    • 229 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:31 AM

Haha I do the same thing!! Come on 150!! LOL

#413 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
      • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

I don't even really know what I'm getting to 150 for... I have the template for our invites already and that's why I started this in the first place... oh well.. hopefully there will be other cool things to see once I get there!

#414 lorcas

lorcas
        • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns 

I don't even really know what I'm getting to 150 for... I have the template for our invites already and that's why I started this in the first place... oh well.. hopefully there will be other cool things to see once I get there!

LOL i feel the same way. I'm a graphic designer so I'm pretty much doing everything myself. I think it's just the achievement!

#415 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
          • 174 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Congrats on the engagement! It's crazy how things work out :) my fiancĀ© was actually my first kiss when I was 13 we've been together almost a year and a half and got engaged in November

Thanks and so true.

#416 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
            • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

LOL i feel the same way. I'm a graphic designer so I'm pretty much doing everything myself. I think it's just the achievement!

LOL it is something to work towards! wow a graphic designer... that means you are completely computer saavy! haha... I'm practically a second grader when it comes to computers... It's embarassing. it took me forever to figure out how to properly use the template I found online and even still, I think that there is a way faster way to do things that I can't even think of.

#417 STemple

STemple
              • 171 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:56 PM

Sometimes I sit and hit refresh to my subscriptions, waiting on new posts, haha

Nice to know I'm not the only one! Lol

#418 Miss J

Miss J
                • 182 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns View Post

Originally Posted by lorcas View Post

Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns View Post

Now when I can see templates I havent found anything that I like! Have an idea what type of invites I want and havent seen any templates that match that. Think I might just go ahead and order from zazzle, dont really need that many! As for all the other stuff, there are some cool things, such a bunch of creative ladies here!, but again, dont think I have the time to be crafty ;)

#419 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                  • 174 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by STemple 

Nice to know I'm not the only one! Lol

LOL this is too funny, I was checking this thread earlier but felt there was nothing to post or respond too...lol

#420 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
                    • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Miss J 

Now when I can see templates I havent found anything that I like! Have an idea what type of invites I want and havent seen any templates that match that. Think I might just go ahead and order from zazzle, dont really need that many! As for all the other stuff, there are some cool things, such a bunch of creative ladies here!, but again, dont think I have the time to be crafty ;)

lol gah! well at least you are finding some cool things.. I hate when I get an idea in my head and then can find nothing to go with it! I just had that dilemma while looking for a palm tree paper puncher... all the obvious places didn't carry them and I didn't have the time or patience to look online lol so I changed my idea and it's actually so much better than using the paper puncher! So sometimes having to be a bit more creative in the thinking process is good.. and ordering from somewhere is always a good option when you don't have much time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users