Photo

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#401 lorcas

lorcas
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

with this post, i am officially HALF WAY THERE!

#402 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
    • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

even simple replies like these will help ;) hah

exactly! lol. woooo now I'm halfway! What shall we discuss... We get in STDs in the mail by Wednesday! I'm so excited to see them!! and then I will spend all weekend making the holders for them! yaaaaay! an excuse to be crafty lol

#403 lorcas

lorcas
      • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns 

exactly! lol. woooo now I'm halfway! What shall we discuss... We get in STDs in the mail by Wednesday! I'm so excited to see them!! and then I will spend all weekend making the holders for them! yaaaaay! an excuse to be crafty lol

Same here! I have been working on the design of my STDs. I spoke to my travel agent on Saturday and she suggested to wait on sending them until airfare prices are in so that they can easily see that information as well. So now I don't feel as rushed to get them done, (I should still act like I have minimal time, so I can hurry myself up! lol)

#404 Tonia Bruyns

Tonia Bruyns
        • 105 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by lorcas 

Same here! I have been working on the design of my STDs. I spoke to my travel agent on Saturday and she suggested to wait on sending them until airfare prices are in so that they can easily see that information as well. So now I don't feel as rushed to get them done, (I should still act like I have minimal time, so I can hurry myself up! lol)

lol yeah I feel like setting a timeline is the only way to get them done... because we haven't picked a place for sure yet, these are just going out to give family and friends a heads up that we are going away to get married.. I'm so nervous about people being upset that they have to spend so much money, so the more time to save, the better. I'm including our contact info so that I can tell people that it won't be over $1500/person... but still. It's my biggest reason not to have a destination wedding.. I know my family isn't in any position to spend a lot of money... but as long as my parents can be there... It's alright if others can't come.

#405 lorcas

lorcas
          • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:18 AM

Sometimes I sit and hit refresh to my subscriptions, waiting on new posts, haha

#406 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
            • Site Supporter
            • 229 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:31 AM

Do you have to reach 150 posts to add photos and start your own planning thread? or am I just completely missing how you add those? I know you can't view templates until you reach 150 but want to start a thread and share some photos! HELP!!!!!!!!! :)

#407 lorcas

lorcas
              • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

There's usually a "start a new thread" button towards the bottom of any thread. You shouldn't need 150 posts for that. I've started threads and I'm only at 80 something. :)

#408 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
                • Site Supporter
                • 229 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

Where do you see that? For some reason I'm not able to view - I also can't see where I could add pictures inside a thread? Thank you :)

#409 lorcas

lorcas
                  • 297 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 

Where do you see that? For some reason I'm not able to view - I also can't see where I could add pictures inside a thread? Thank you :)

Not sure if this is the same as what you see, but this is my screen. I used the upload an image (circled) to include image sin my posts.

#410 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 229 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

Okay now I see start new thread but do not have the options to add pictures or anything :( I don't know what's going on I could have sworn I've had it before! Urgh. Wish I could send you a screen shot of my screen :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users