Sign in to follow this  
Miss J

How fast can we newbies reach 150????!!

27 more to go.  i'm all posted out. LOL! hopefully i'll reach the magic number by tomorrow.  
Keep going!! U can do it!! I have about 40 something to go and want to reach that by Tuesday! My FI is off that day n we want to attack a lot of those templates!! LOL

Originally Posted by Liann03 View Post

Keep going!! U can do it!! I have about 40 something to go and want to reach that by Tuesday! My FI is off that day n we want to attack a lot of those templates!! LOL

i think i can...i think i can.....man i can't today....lol!

Originally Posted by Lucy79 View Post

27 more to go.  i'm all posted out. LOL! hopefully i'll reach the magic number by tomorrow.  

Yes, you will hit 150 before you know it. Super close.

Originally Posted by Miss J View Post

Graphic Designer! Wow, then you can design your own fabulous invites!! Not so much of a rush to 150 to the other ladies templates?! cool.gif

Haha, i guess not for the design templates. But there are a ton of other things i want to look at!! 

This sounds like me and my fiancee....We've known each other for like 18 years, together now for 1 year, and engaged 3 months.
Congrats on the engagement! It's crazy how things work out :) my fiancé was actually my first kiss when I was 13 we've been together almost a year and a half and got engaged in November

Originally Posted by STemple View Post

Congrats on the engagement! It's crazy how things work out :) my fiancé was actually my first kiss when I was 13 we've been together almost a year and a half and got engaged in November

aww that's such a cute story!!