Hi! This is my first time posting on this site, although I have spent countless hours on it and found everyone's information to be extremely helpful. I am getting married in May of 2014 and finally chose a resort - The Valentin Imperial Maya. I have never been before, and was hoping to find an official thread. I am going to try to start one, unless one already exists somewhere else? Anyone else getting married here in 2013 or 2014? 

I am getting married there next week. I will try my best to get back here and give you my feedback! Congrats! I think it's going to be a great place. I've never been though.

I am getting married there next week. I will try my best to get back here and give you my feedback! Congrats! I think it's going to be a great place. I've never been though.
Could you share the feedback I am June 2014! Thanks

I am getting married at the Valentin June 27th 2014. It is coming up so quick! I am also trying to find another forum possibly from other brides that have been married there already?! I have stayed at the hotel before and it is beautiful and very fun. I am looking for some tips for my wedding planning.