Photo

Newbie!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rhysey

rhysey
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hello everyone, I am Rhyse I am new the this, my fianc© and I are getting married in Jamaica at the Riu ocho rios in September 2013 is anyone else? We are very excited and looking forward to discovering Jamaica! I'm looking forward to hearing how your weddings where here and if your getting married this September here... :-D

#2 KWandCM

KWandCM
    • 189 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hi Rhyse and Welcome! There are a lot of Jamaica brides here so I'm sure you'll find helpful information and at least one other person at the same resort as you. :)

#3 rhysey

rhysey
      • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hello everyone, I am Rhyse I am new the this, my fianc© and I are getting married in Jamaica at the Riu ocho rios in September 2013 is anyone else? We are very excited and looking forward to discovering Jamaica! I'm looking forward to hearing how your weddings where here and if your getting married this September here... :-D

#4 KWandCM

KWandCM
        • 189 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hi Rhyse and Welcome! There are a lot of Jamaica brides here so I'm sure you'll find helpful information and at least one other person at the same resort as you. :)

#5 allirose

allirose
          • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

Hi rhyse I'm a newbie as well n getting married there nov 5 2013. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users