Photo

Despairing bride..please help.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Debs4

Debs4
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hello, I am hoping someone out there has some experience of getting married with Real Resorts in Cancun. More specifically does anyone have any experience of Funever Photos? 

This is who my WC has said the hotel uses. If I didn't use them the hotel would charge a $350 outside vendor fee. If I wanted to bring in a photographer and someone to film for a DVD that would be a staggering amount of money for nothing really. 

Has anyone got anything positive to say about Funever Photos or any suggestions and ways to get round spending $700 before even looking at package costs?

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated!!

Deborah 

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

Welcome Debs4, and Congrats on your upcoming Cancun destination wedding!!!

We advise our wedding couples that if photography is important to them, it's best to hire a professional photographer who can deliver the best possible result  !!!

There are numerous photographers in our area who are highly skilled, trained, equipped, motivated, experienced + passionate -  to create your Wedding Day Love Story in a way that only professionals can.

This is a photo record that will not only preserve all your special wedding "moments that matter" in an artistic masterpiece, but also bring you back to that day to re-live it - every time you look at them.

Another side-benefit is that you can share what your Special Day was like - with all those who couldn't attend in person!

Here's what some of our past wedding couples had to say about their decision to hire a professional for their once-in-a-lifetime Wedding Celebration.......*

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Lilypod

Lilypod
      • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

Hi Debs I got married at the royal in November 2012 and found Funever Photos were fantastic and a bargain for what we paid (we paid an additional £300 ish) and we got 84 pics some of which were bigger in a lovely album along with a video of the ceremony only which we were delighted with. I would definitely recommend them don't listen to the picky people! Your in paradise so any photographer will take amazing pictures : ) I will try to upload some of my pics xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users