Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kard613

Neon sunglasses

Recommended Posts

I'd love to do a group picture with everyone in fun colored sunglasses but am having a hard time finding them in bulk for a reasonable price. Has anyone else included sunglasses in their OOT bags and if so where did you get them? I've checked Oriental Trading but they don't really have what I'm looking for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

depends how many you need...? I've been looking too, but they require far too many or not customizable.. but maybe put it out there for someone else to go in on it if you don't customize it.. unless you use a cute quote ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent a lot of today trying to find what I was looking for and found them! I guess Neon Sunglasses weren't exactly what I was looking for, I was looking for colored wayfarers. We have about 70 people coming (yikes!!) and are going to order them from this place. They definitely have the most reasonable prices I've found http://www.shadesoffun.com/02/FC01.html Our colors are navy and pink but FI isn't digging the pink glasses. I don't love the navy and don't think they'll pop in a group photo like other colors so we're going with the Carolina Blue color. I may find myself and my girls pink ones for fun but we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by kard613 View Post

 

I spent a lot of today trying to find what I was looking for and found them! I guess Neon Sunglasses weren't exactly what I was looking for, I was looking for colored wayfarers.

 

We have about 70 people coming (yikes!!) and are going to order them from this place. They definitely have the most reasonable prices I've found http://www.shadesoffun.com/02/FC01.html

 

Our colors are navy and pink but FI isn't digging the pink glasses. I don't love the navy and don't think they'll pop in a group photo like other colors so we're going with the Carolina Blue color. I may find myself and my girls pink ones for fun but we'll see.

those are the ones I saw, but I don't need over 100 :( & even still are expensive ugh..

I even threw around the idea of having multi colors... bright colors b/c we're in the tropics, but I think I'm not doing this & this upsets me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by aleedoc17 View Post

 

those are the ones I saw, but I don't need over 100 :( & even still are expensive ugh..

I even threw around the idea of having multi colors... bright colors b/c we're in the tropics, but I think I'm not doing this & this upsets me :(

 

Not sure if you noticed but you can order them by 100 or you can order them by the dozen. I'm ordering them by the dozen (7) of the same color.

 

They really are the best price from what I've found. I agreed that they are a but expensive, especially since I need so many of them but honestly I'd rather fun things like this then flowers for centerpieces :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The prices for one color is $18 per dozen.

 

Or you can order multiple colors but the minimum order is 100 glasses, with at least 24 of each color ordered. If you order them that way they are 1.95 per pair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by kard613 View Post

 

 

Not sure if you noticed but you can order them by 100 or you can order them by the dozen. I'm ordering them by the dozen (7) of the same color.

 

They really are the best price from what I've found. I agreed that they are a but expensive, especially since I need so many of them but honestly I'd rather fun things like this then flowers for centerpieces :)

good point! I really need to think about this! ahha. I like the picture with them on the table & then the guests with them.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×