Photo

Neon sunglasses

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 kard613

kard613
  • 225 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

I'd love to do a group picture with everyone in fun colored sunglasses but am having a hard time finding them in bulk for a reasonable price. Has anyone else included sunglasses in their OOT bags and if so where did you get them? I've checked Oriental Trading but they don't really have what I'm looking for

#2 lyna89

lyna89
    • 70 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

I found this website from another bride on here who put some sunglasses in her OOT bags.

http://www.sunrayzzimports.com/

I haven't looked at all of them because they have so many so I'm not sure if they have neon ones but the prices are pretty good!

#3 michellewvunj

michellewvunj
      • Site Supporter
      • 18 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:04 PM

Super cute idea thanks!

#4 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
        • 178 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

depends how many you need...? I've been looking too, but they require far too many or not customizable.. but maybe put it out there for someone else to go in on it if you don't customize it.. unless you use a cute quote ;)

#5 kard613

kard613
          • 225 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

I spent a lot of today trying to find what I was looking for and found them! I guess Neon Sunglasses weren't exactly what I was looking for, I was looking for colored wayfarers. We have about 70 people coming (yikes!!) and are going to order them from this place. They definitely have the most reasonable prices I've found http://www.shadesoff...om/02/FC01.html Our colors are navy and pink but FI isn't digging the pink glasses. I don't love the navy and don't think they'll pop in a group photo like other colors so we're going with the Carolina Blue color. I may find myself and my girls pink ones for fun but we'll see.

#6 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
            • 178 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by kard613 

I spent a lot of today trying to find what I was looking for and found them! I guess Neon Sunglasses weren't exactly what I was looking for, I was looking for colored wayfarers.

We have about 70 people coming (yikes!!) and are going to order them from this place. They definitely have the most reasonable prices I've found http://www.shadesoff...om/02/FC01.html

Our colors are navy and pink but FI isn't digging the pink glasses. I don't love the navy and don't think they'll pop in a group photo like other colors so we're going with the Carolina Blue color. I may find myself and my girls pink ones for fun but we'll see.

those are the ones I saw, but I don't need over 100 :( & even still are expensive ugh..

I even threw around the idea of having multi colors... bright colors b/c we're in the tropics, but I think I'm not doing this & this upsets me :(

#7 kard613

kard613
              • 225 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by aleedoc17 

those are the ones I saw, but I don't need over 100 :( & even still are expensive ugh..

I even threw around the idea of having multi colors... bright colors b/c we're in the tropics, but I think I'm not doing this & this upsets me :(

Not sure if you noticed but you can order them by 100 or you can order them by the dozen. I'm ordering them by the dozen (7) of the same color.

They really are the best price from what I've found. I agreed that they are a but expensive, especially since I need so many of them but honestly I'd rather fun things like this then flowers for centerpieces :)

#8 michellewvunj

michellewvunj
                • Site Supporter
                • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:05 AM

Adorable! How much are they?

#9 kard613

kard613
                  • 225 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

The prices for one color is $18 per dozen.

Or you can order multiple colors but the minimum order is 100 glasses, with at least 24 of each color ordered. If you order them that way they are 1.95 per pair.

#10 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
                    • 178 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by kard613 

Not sure if you noticed but you can order them by 100 or you can order them by the dozen. I'm ordering them by the dozen (7) of the same color.

They really are the best price from what I've found. I agreed that they are a but expensive, especially since I need so many of them but honestly I'd rather fun things like this then flowers for centerpieces :)

good point! I really need to think about this! ahha. I like the picture with them on the table & then the guests with them.. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users