Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello! I'm currently working on music for the ceremony, trying to pick songs for the girls to walk to, and myself, and then a song for us to walk up the aisle after the ceremony. I'm also anxiously awaiting the arrival of my wedding dress....they're cutting it close I tell ya! I've been told it should be here in 2 weeks and then I'll have my fitting. Can't wait! I also have started to think about a welcome letter/brochure to add to the OOT bags. There's so many little details! Where are you at right now?
Hiya we have our venue, all payments, excursions for group, and our clothing. I justwent for my dorst fitting this weekend and need to find a sash. Other than that I need to work on Oots, he's got the music list to work on. I'm soo tempted to make a welcome brochure but FI pointed out we could buy everyone sodoku books and etc for the cost of the brochure paper. Lol so welcome cards it is and an itinerary for the week and big day. Its coming up real quick... excited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8chow View Post


Hiya we have our venue, all payments, excursions for group, and our clothing. I justwent for my dorst fitting this weekend and need to find a sash. Other than that I need to work on Oots, he's got the music list to work on. I'm soo tempted to make a welcome brochure but FI pointed out we could buy everyone sodoku books and etc for the cost of the brochure paper. Lol so welcome cards it is and an itinerary for the week and big day. Its coming up real quick... excited?

YES I am getting so excited! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like come January, I'll be a mess I'm sure, jittery, not sleeping, like a little kid Christmas Eve LOL. We should probably get our excursions taken care of, we want to go to Havana and also take out a catamaran for an evening. Need to get the FH on that stat! That's his job.

What excursions are you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BridetobeABCD View Post

Hey !!
I'm getting married January 25 at THE Royal Cancun !!!!!

Hiya!  Hope your wedding planning is going well as well :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackshayne0123 View Post
 

YES I am getting so excited! I can't imagine what I'm going to be like come January, I'll be a mess I'm sure, jittery, not sleeping, like a little kid Christmas Eve LOL. We should probably get our excursions taken care of, we want to go to Havana and also take out a catamaran for an evening. Need to get the FH on that stat! That's his job.

What excursions are you doing?

We're going to do a catamaran for our guests as well. That's the only one that we'll fit the bill for for the guests.  The other ones we'll plan later since we're not sure where we want to go yet.  I made it FI's job but I ended up messaging so much on this forum that there were some great people to help with suggestions.  Maybe you'll find some great catamaran operators in Cuba as well based on other bride suggestions.

 

I'll be bringing most of our décor but am hoping to give our guests a little gift from Mexico as our wedding favors.  I'll message MrsHK to see if I can enlist her expertise though, she's been such a great help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies! My fiancé and I are getting married January 29, 2014 at Occidental Grand Xcaret and are beyond excited! This week we ordered tumblers with straws for our guest gift, bought our guest book and I have finally decided on centrepieces. Now we are at the part where we need to get our music, vows, etc. figured out. Also, I'm looking into hiring a hairdresser and makeup artist, has anyone else found someone they would recommend? Happy planning everyone! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwedding View Post

Hi ladies! My fiancé and I are getting married January 29, 2014 at Occidental Grand Xcaret and are beyond excited! This week we ordered tumblers with straws for our guest gift, bought our guest book and I have finally decided on centrepieces. Now we are at the part where we need to get our music, vows, etc. figured out. Also, I'm looking into hiring a hairdresser and makeup artist, has anyone else found someone they would recommend?
Happy planning everyone! :)

Hi! I'm using Sara Tamargo http://saratamargo.com/  

 

Her work looks amazing and she was really reasonably priced... She got back to me very quickly with info too! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January 2014, wow, almost here! Congrats to you all, hope the planning is going swimmingly! Just wanted to share some of the work of Sara Tamargo as the thread leans towards make-up artists. She really is amazing and a pleasure to work with! Here are some Sara Tamargo Brides we've captured at Del Sol Photography! Please let us know if you have any questions, happy to help! 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Brides !!! I will be going to cancun this weekend and I have a meeting at my resort where I will be getting married. The Royal Cancun. I will be meeting with the wedding coordinator Flora and also tasting the menu. Do you have any questions about weddings you would like me to ask ?? Let me know. I leave Friday !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my fiance and i are getting married 10/29/2014. i'm pretty sure we'll be getting married at Occidental Grand Xcaret - we're very excited. i already have my gown. anyone else getting married at the same resort or in Oct?

 

this is my dress :o)

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×