Yes amberk90!!! Its been 2 weeks since my travel agent contacted them and they haven't gotten back to her. I tried myself about 4 or 5 days ago and haven't heard anything! And I just wanted to confirm August 30 was available for next year. It's pretty annoying.

Sweet! Are you using a travel agent? How many people are you expecting to come?

We're probably going to have between 50 and 60, most if not all of them will stay at the resort. As a business owner I'd be responding to emails constantly to get the amount of people we're bringing. I've started to look at other possible locations just in case. I'm not a last minute person.

Hey Ladies, I'm also waiting on confirmation for May 2014. They actually did respond quite quickly and told me my date was available - at first. That was before I explained that I want a legal service and need the judge. Now it's been over a week and I haven't heard back and my travel agent has contacted them several times. Trying not to stress out though.... realistically, there's plenty of time. I just have to keep reminding myself that, lol.

I'm not a last minute person either so it's pretty stressful waiting. I read alot of reviews that said its slow in the beginning but closer to your wedding date they really get in touch alot sooner so once we just get a confirmation I will be ok it's just the waiting that's hard.

Finally! I got a reply from NOW confirming the availability of 8/30/2014 for a symbolic ceremony! I'm so pumped. The wedding coordinator who sent me the information is as follows: Sladjana Cvetinovic Wedding cordinator Now Larimar/Secrets Resorts & Spa Bavaro Punta Cana, DOMINICAN_REPUBLIC T. 809-221-4646 Ext. 7422 weddings4.nolpc@nowresorts.com Hopefully this helps the brides who are still awaiting contact. Now I can get to planning!