@Kristina Simms - I am curious to know what is the bridal suite? Do you get your hair and makeup done in the bridal suite or do you still have to go to the spa,??? how much does it cost to rent the bridal suite?  

@bethlorentz I never even really thought about that!! Great idea! I already ordered from a different site tho, but thank-you. @MJ Ouellette the bridal suite costs $150 for a half day. My booking is from 10-3. Your hair and makeup all get done there. It's a good place for the ladies to hang out and get ready. I'm pretty sure you get champagne and fruit too!!

Hello ladies!!! I have officially heard back from the resort and my date has been confirmed for October 18 2014 at 5:30 on the beach!!! I'm getting excited already!!!! My wedding coordinator is Ms. Yeomandry Collado. Has anyone worked with her yet??

I will be staying at NOW and meeting w/ Mercy to conduct a site visit next week. I would be more than happy to ask her any questions you may have! We will be departing 9/7/13 post all question prior to then!! -happy planning!!

Hi Ladies!! I hope planning is going well! I just wanted to share with you guys my save the dates. Since we are traveling what better way to represent the idea of traveling with luggage tag save the dates. I was inspired by another bride on BDW PynkLemonade.

Hello All! Back from our site visit/stay at NOW and were able to view Jellyfish and meet with Daniel from La Barcaza I will write a review hopefully in the next 2/3 days. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

I bought my runners from ebay for about a dollar each and same for sashes! A girl i know got married at the now and had bought the same runners that i bought which are 9 feet long and they were the right lenght! Hopefully nothing has changed since!!!