Photo

Villa Mia, amazing wedding location for Puerto Vallarta Brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jmebud

jmebud
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

We just returned home from our wedding at Villa Mia. Villa Mia is a 15 bedroom villa. YOu can also rent out villa Cosmos (5 bedrooms) and Casa Gran Dia (6 Bedrooms). 

We had all three villas rented out and all of our guests stayed together. Talk about amazing. We had our own staff and everywhere we looked there were people we knew. I have never received so many compliments about a place to stay. People loved everything about it.

The wedding planner that comes with the Villa is Vanina, and she did an amazing job. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. I highly suggest renting out Villa Mia if you don't want a bunch of strangers watching your wedding, you want to feel like a complete celebrity and you want the coolest villa on earth. We are trying to somehow make a reunion happen already it was so amazing!

#2 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
    • 562 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
    • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by jmebud 

We just returned home from our wedding at Villa Mia. Villa Mia is a 15 bedroom villa. YOu can also rent out villa Cosmos (5 bedrooms) and Casa Gran Dia (6 Bedrooms). 

We had all three villas rented out and all of our guests stayed together. Talk about amazing. We had our own staff and everywhere we looked there were people we knew. I have never received so many compliments about a place to stay. People loved everything about it.

The wedding planner that comes with the Villa is Vanina, and she did an amazing job. I will post pictures as soon as I get them. I highly suggest renting out Villa Mia if you don't want a bunch of strangers watching your wedding, you want to feel like a complete celebrity and you want the coolest villa on earth. We are trying to somehow make a reunion happen already it was so amazing!

Thanks for the tip! Villa weddings are gorgeous. Sorta wish I'd planned one for my own because from what I've seen they are amazing! Can't wait to see pics! Also just as a heads up, BDW is planning some info on Villa weddings to come out soon!!

#3 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:06 PM

Oh villa wedding info!!! I need :-)

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#4 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

I soooo wish I could have done a villa wedding, but it was not in the budget. I would love to see more information in villas so that more brides are made aware of this fantastic option!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users