• LocationChicago, IL

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

Great idea! Awesome

#12 Ashley Lovlin

Ashley Lovlin
    • Site Supporter
    • 35 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

For the life of me I can't figure out how to make these on pic monkey. Do I have to save the image and then open it to edit? Or is there someway I can just start with a blank slate and write/add what I want? I tried to save the actual image from this thread then open it up to change things but it wont let me do anything. What am I doing wrong??

#13 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:14 AM

hi Ashley, I had to save the image, and then open it in paint to erase everything I needed to change. Then I could go into picmonkey and add things. I had trouble with the sizing and have to print them off myself. when I send to vistaprint

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#14 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
      • 455 posts
      • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

sorry, wasn't finished posting. vistaprint says my cards will come out grainy.

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#15 Kel123073

Kel123073
      • Site Supporter
      • 189 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

Great job!!!!! Luv luv luv them!!

thanks for sharing all info... Would u share template? Kel123073@yahoo.com

#16 MK0386

MK0386
        • 199 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

Great job!!!!! Luv luv luv them!! thanks for sharing all info... Would u share template? Kel123073@yahoo.com

Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't use a template. I designed these from scratch myself

#17 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

You inspired me! Thank you! I only wish they had my color lanyard . I had to do white, oh well!!!

#18 LindsayR

LindsayR
          • 173 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Very Very cute!! I may have to "borrow" your idea!! Where did you get the picado banner that you used in your design? It is very cute!!

#19 Kel123073

Kel123073
            • Site Supporter
            • 189 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:15 AM

Thanks MK....I am definitely going to design something....lol  

#20 MK0386

MK0386
              • 199 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hi ladies! I just wanted to let you know hat I have had an overwhelming positive response to these Key/Tip Money Holders as well a some other DIY and graphic design things I have created that I decided to finally do what my FI has been urging me to do for quite some time.... Open an Etsy shop! Thanks to Ashley Lovlin (fellow BDW bride) for reaching out to me and making this Etsy shop become a reality for me! :) Some of you seem to have a knack for design and were able to create your own cards, which is great!! For those of you who can't or don't want to make your own, I am happy to assist you with any and all wedding designs possible! Check out my Etsy store and pass the word along because for a limited time I am offering fellow BDW brides a 10% discount to honor BDW and all the help, advice, and tips all you lovely ladies have given me through this forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users