Photo

Riviera Maya October 2014

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rivieramaya2014

rivieramaya2014
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hi Ladies!! I'm looking at planning a wedding for October 2014 in the Mayan Riviera.  I put the date and location out there for my family and my aunt seems to think October is peak season for hurricane! I've read up on it, and seems to me that the chances of the weather being really bad is pretty slim at the end of October.  Oppinions please? We don't want to push the date back further as November and December are already busy months for us. TIA!

#2 melnryluvco

melnryluvco
    • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by rivieramaya2014 

Hi Ladies!! I'm looking at planning a wedding for October 2014 in the Mayan Riviera.  I put the date and location out there for my family and my aunt seems to think October is peak season for hurricane! I've read up on it, and seems to me that the chances of the weather being really bad is pretty slim at the end of October.  Oppinions please? We don't want to push the date back further as November and December are already busy months for us. TIA!

It's always a gambel when you get married on a beach. For godsakes it could be June and you could have "tropical depressions" so there is no telling. I would invest in travlers insurance and plan for the best! Congrats on deciding on beautiful Riviera Maya. We're getting married May 31, 2013 at the Now Sapphire and couldn't be more excited. Happy Planning!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

Congrats rivieramaya2014...........melnryluvco has a good perspective :) here's a link to some info on *

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 zeman321

zeman321
        • 280 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by rivieramaya2014 

We are also planning an Oct. 2014 wedding at Now Sapphire. We picked the end of Oct. hoping to miss most of hurricane season, but it is a gamble....I just made sure to buy the travel insurance...I don't usually!

#5 photoisforever

photoisforever
          • Vendor
          • 192 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Good thinking, zeman321 - just in case! wishing you and your daughter all the best with the exciting times ahead......enjoy !

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#6 gallardo films

gallardo films
            • Vendor
            • 632 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hi brides! We're Gallardo Films wedding cinematographers at Mayan Riviera. We're a passionate and experienced enterprise, we love make films with beautiful love's stories!    We would like invite you to watch next video about us, what we do and how we do it! Have a good planning and congrats!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users