Photo

J Crew Joanna Linen wedding dress for sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brecluse

brecluse
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:51 PM

It's brand new with tags, size 12. It's white linen with a silk lining and a silk cream colored sash. It's really sexy and pretty and pretty flattering.

here's a pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

I got it off Ebay for like $50 + shipping and I'd like to get close to that if possible, but make an offer if you're interested.
    TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#2 sarahglorioso

sarahglorioso
    • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Hi,
      Is your linen J-Crew dress still for sale? I'm getting married in less than a mont & need a dress immediately! If you already sold it, could you possibly get me in contact with the lucky bride who purchased it (maybe she's done with it & I can purchase from her?)? Anyway, if you could please let me know I woudl really appreciate it! Thanks so much, have a good night :)
      Thanks again,
      Sarah Jones (soon to be Sarah Glorioso)
      007sarahannjones@gmail.com

#3 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sarahglorioso
        Hi,
        Is your linen J-Crew dress still for sale? I'm getting married in less than a mont & need a dress immediately! If you already sold it, could you possibly get me in contact with the lucky bride who purchased it (maybe she's done with it & I can purchase from her?)? Anyway, if you could please let me know I woudl really appreciate it! Thanks so much, have a good night :)
        Thanks again,
        Sarah Jones (soon to be Sarah Glorioso)
        007sarahannjones@gmail.com
        I suggest sending her a PM because I have not seen her on here is a long time. The PM will go to her email address, so that would be your best bet.

#4 sarahglorioso

sarahglorioso
        • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

Thanks for the info! I'm new to the site, was just looking around for a linen wedding dress...how would I send a pm? Thank you so much for the help!!!!

#5 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

Click on her name on the left hand side (in her post) and it will give you options. Send private message is one of them. I hope that helps, let me know if you still don't know how to do it. I will try my best to walk you through it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users