Jump to content

Photo

any 2014 grand palladium jamaica brides about yet?


  • Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#21 photogirl0403

photogirl0403
  • Newbie
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Jamaica
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Hi everyone!

 

I am getting married at the GP on May 9th, 2014 at 4 PM on the beach!  I'm so glad someone started this post for 2014 brides :)  I have been in contact with people at the GP, so I have received a lot of info from them.  If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! 

 

For the Ontario, Canada brides, do you mind me asking who is your travel agent?  And are there flights direct from Toronto?



#22 mjcf

mjcf
  • Newbie
  • 23 posts

    Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

    Originally Posted by photogirl0403 

    Hi everyone!

     

    I am getting married at the GP on May 9th, 2014 at 4 PM on the beach!  I'm so glad someone started this post for 2014 brides :)  I have been in contact with people at the GP, so I have received a lot of info from them.  If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! 

     

    For the Ontario, Canada brides, do you mind me asking who is your travel agent?  And are there flights direct from Toronto?

    Hi! I am from Ontario, flying direct from Toronto. I'm using destinationweddings.com, dealing with Nikki, she's been great so far! I haven't been in touch with anyone at GP yet, do you know what the prices are like for a dinner reception?



    #23 snorfle1

    snorfle1
    • Site Supporter
    • 68 posts
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
    • LocationJamaica

    Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

    Originally Posted by photogirl0403 

    Hi everyone!

     

    I am getting married at the GP on May 9th, 2014 at 4 PM on the beach!  I'm so glad someone started this post for 2014 brides :)  I have been in contact with people at the GP, so I have received a lot of info from them.  If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask! 

     

    For the Ontario, Canada brides, do you mind me asking who is your travel agent?  And are there flights direct from Toronto?

    Congratulations! I have found this site so helpful in my planning.  I am a way early starter, have to wait until Dec 2014 for the big day..lol. I was planning on getting married at the beach until I saw the gazebo now I just don't know.  We will probably decide once we get there.



    #24 mrs p 2 be

    mrs p 2 be
    • Newbie
    • 103 posts

      Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

      congratulations to you all you us and canada brides seem to have it all covered im in the uk and unfortunately are waiting on my travel agent to arrange the basics cant wait till i get the wc email and I can deal direct happy planning people xx



      #25 mrsjones2014

      mrsjones2014
      • Newbie
      • 24 posts

        Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

        Sent out my information to my TA today, hopefully she comes back with some great quotes for this property!



        #26 snorfle1

        snorfle1
        • Site Supporter
        • 68 posts
        • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
        • LocationJamaica

        Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

        Originally Posted by mrsjones2014 

        Sent out my information to my TA today, hopefully she comes back with some great quotes for this property!

        Did you get your quotes yet?  We received ours for Dec 2014 but they seem pretty high. I am wondering if we wait longer then the rates will improve. 



        #27 mrsjones2014

        mrsjones2014
        • Newbie
        • 24 posts

          Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:17 PM

          Originally Posted by snorfle1 

          Did you get your quotes yet?  We received ours for Dec 2014 but they seem pretty high. I am wondering if we wait longer then the rates will improve. 

          Not yet, still waiting. I don't expect to hear from her for a couple days as she puts together different packages. We're flying out of Vancouver, but also have people from Toronto, Edinburgh, London and Sydney... We're a complicated bunch, lol



          #28 mrs p 2 be

          mrs p 2 be
          • Newbie
          • 103 posts

            Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

            Yay!!!!!! had a phone call today our wedding date and time have been confirmed 12th april 2014 at 4pm so excited xxxx  



            #29 snorfle1

            snorfle1
            • Site Supporter
            • 68 posts
            • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
            • LocationJamaica

            Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

            Originally Posted by mrs p 2 be 

            Yay!!!!!! had a phone call today our wedding date and time have been confirmed 12th april 2014 at 4pm so excited xxxx  

            Great news!!!  I know I was so excited when I received my confirmation:)



            #30 mrs p 2 be

            mrs p 2 be
            • Newbie
            • 103 posts

              Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

              thank you im going dress shopping on monday!!

              let the planning begin xx






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users