Photo

TTD & Drying?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 shes2013

shes2013
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

I could not find the answer in a search & was wondering for those who have done the trash the dress, how did you dress dry or did you take it home all wet? I'm worried about the humidity in MX & it not drying and being super de duper heavy! Whats the deal with this :)

#2 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

I would think it depends on your dress material, and how heavy it is. But I think lots of ladies rinse it in the shower and hang it outside, like if your room has a patio..maybe the resort could help you too, I know my resort steam cleans my dress the day of the wedding so they must have facilities

#3 Timnlaura101213

Timnlaura101213
      • 18 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

Ask your wedding planner what they do for this, or your photographer I'm sure has had this conversation with brides, they may have a tip or two!

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

How many days before you depart are you doing your TTD?  It will take awhile to dry and may still feel slightly damp when you leave but if you wash it out in the shower and hang it to dry it should dry before you leave, as long as there are a few days in between your TTD and departure.

#5 shes2013

shes2013
        • 118 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by JayKay 

How many days before you depart are you doing your TTD?  It will take awhile to dry and may still feel slightly damp when you leave but if you wash it out in the shower and hang it to dry it should dry before you leave, as long as there are a few days in between your TTD and departure.

A day and a half, so not much time eek! Hopefully it'll all work out though! Thanks for letting me know though! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users