Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

List Of Photographers In The PV Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101855
anyone know why i can't access the list of pv photographers in this thread? says i dont have enough points (i don't even know what points are!)
thanks!
it takes 50 points every time you want to open an attachment - if it's an attachment you'll use more than once, i'd suggest saving it locally! you can see your total points to the left of all of your posts. you earn by posting, reading, and just generally participating on the forum. i will donate some points to you so you can open attachments for now!

i wasn't able to donate points ... it said "you don't have enough points to perform this action" - well, if i don't have enough points, not sure who would! i'll let Tammy know ...

Hi everyone! We are looking for a PV photographer for our wedding in May. I've contacted a couple that are in this thread and on others and many are already booked!

I'm wondering if anyone has used Carlos Melnik or heard of him.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tja View Post
Hi everyone! We are looking for a PV photographer for our wedding in May. I've contacted a couple that are in this thread and on others and many are already booked!

I'm wondering if anyone has used Carlos Melnik or heard of him.

Thanks!
you should be able to find all sorts of info. on Carlos - have you tried doing a search? i just searched for "Melnik" and got all sorts of results. here are a couple ...

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...to-aceves.html

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...lse-great.html

Definately contact our friend Kristin at The Dazzling Details

Puerto Vallarta Wedding Coordinator - Wedding in Puerto Vallarta - The Dazzling Details

Let her know Gino and Heather sent you and she should take good care of you. We have worked with her a few times when we have shot down there and she is always a pleasure to work with.

cheers