Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#491 alley08

alley08
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Hey lovely ladies,

I need some help!

I have come up with two centrepiece ideas... I am really torn about which one I want to go with. I personally really like the one with the coral "vase". My sister, SIL, and Mom prefer the glass one. My FI says he likes both so to go with whichever one I really like. The coral vase option is what my original idea was - because I want to add some colour to the table and its very hard to find coral flowers and I do not want table runners. I like the glass one - I just feel like it doesn't add much colour. And I don't know if I am just being stubborn about the coral one because it was my idea and I went through the trouble to find the perfect box to paint and put more effort into it lol! I have added a photo of the venue so you can get an idea of what our venue will look like. I guess I also feel like the coral one looks a bit more rustic to fit the venue whereas the glass one looks a bit more "classy". Anyhow either one I go with I will also be adding another shorter square votive candle holder with a starfish on it attached with either twine or raffia. I'd love your honest opinions!

I absolutely love it too. I think it will bring a nice splash of colour to the tables. Good work!

#492 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

I absolutely love it too. I think it will bring a nice splash of colour to the tables. Good work!

Thanks!!!

#493 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 14 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

Have you ladies decided on jewellery yet?

#494 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

Deff. the "coral vase" - LOVE it!

Good choice I really like it as well especially with the seashell and twine around the vase!

#495 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

I havent really thought about jewellery I got a Tiffany bracelete from my mom for my birthday so msybe that, and hopefully some borrowed pearls Im not 100% sure what about you girls?

#496 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:59 PM

I havent really thought about jewellery I got a Tiffany bracelete from my mom for my birthday so msybe that, and hopefully some borrowed pearls Im not 100% sure what about you girls?

#497 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I tried posting the earrings, but for some reason I am having trouble adding photos :(

#498 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:05 AM

Ok so I found my earrings!!! I am soooo excited! I never knew I'd get so excited for jewellery as I don't normally wear it! but I can't wait to get it!

#499 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

I really like that bracelete I think that it fits the beach theme to a T... it sort of makes me want something like it LOL. I did get my girls and my mom a starfish necklace so they will have something beachy to wear!

#500 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

I really like that bracelete I think that it fits the beach theme to a T... it sort of makes me want something like it LOL. I did get my girls and my mom a starfish necklace so they will have something beachy to wear!

Thanks! I am super excited to get it!!! I looked around and tried other styles of bracelets but nothing excited me as much as this... I hope it will look as good on as I think it does in the photo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users