Jump to content

Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#441 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

Hi ladies,

 

We have talked so much about what we're wearing but what about our men?

 

Have your FI's already picked out their attire?

 

I had thought about a linen suit, but when my FI tried it on I wasn't impressed with how it looked. So we ended up going with a different suit from Le Chateau and he looks so handsome in it! He's just wearing a vest, tie, and pants. Our groomsmen are wearing matching pants and a white shirt with a brown belt and shoes. We bought their pants and then just asked them to wear their own shirt and shoes. I am also getting them bouts from etsy... white calla lilies with star fish on them!

 



#442 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Hi ladies,

 

We have talked so much about what we're wearing but what about our men?

 

Have your FI's already picked out their attire?

 

I had thought about a linen suit, but when my FI tried it on I wasn't impressed with how it looked. So we ended up going with a different suit from Le Chateau and he looks so handsome in it! He's just wearing a vest, tie, and pants. Our groomsmen are wearing matching pants and a white shirt with a brown belt and shoes. We bought their pants and then just asked them to wear their own shirt and shoes. I am also getting them bouts from etsy... white calla lilies with star fish on them!

 

 

Looks great!  my FI tried on a linen suit as well and I wasn't crazy about it either.. I guess this is something we have to start getting on for sure.  Thanks for the reminder :)



#443 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

 

Looks great!  my FI tried on a linen suit as well and I wasn't crazy about it either.. I guess this is something we have to start getting on for sure.  Thanks for the reminder :)

Yeah we bought his suit before I had even found my dress... but he HATES shopping, so I had him out one day at the mall and thought this is not going to happen again for a long time, so I knew Le Chateau had linen suits and its what I originally wanted him to wear, so had him try it on and didn't like it, but saw this suit and he even fell in love with it (or as he put it "Damn, I look good" lol). So we decided to buy it since hes the type to buy it if it fits and looks good!

 

One other thing have you guys purchased your wedding bands already? This is kind of what I have been working on lately... I can't seem to find any that I love and I really don't want to spend a lot of money on it. There is one I am leaning towards... its an infinity wedding band with diamonds in it... the important thing for me is I want to be able to wear the band on its own (in case one day I don't feel like wearing my engagement ring), but I also want it to look good with my band... I am having trouble with finding one that works both ways. I do like this one, but I don't know if the band is too slim?

 

What do you guys think?

 



#444 alley08

alley08
  • Newbie
  • 123 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationOshawa

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

So handsome. You are knocking things off your list that haven't even made my list. LOL It's time to get down to business for me. Thanks for the kick in the butt hahaha!!

 

I love that band. I love that it is different. I would want something a little thicker if I was wearing it on it's own. That's just me though. Love it with your engagement ring. They compliment each other very well.



#445 jolene028

jolene028
  • Member
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Csho, that picture is stunning your FI is going to love it! My Fi got a linen suit on Studiosuits.com it is perfect, he wont let me take his picture in it but I love it! I am in the same psoition I really dont even want to buy a wedding band LOL this is the one thing that I havent done yet, I dont want to spend a fortune on it and also the setting on my engagement ring comes out fromt he band so I need one of those curved bands PS I hate them... LOL I think that I am just going to get a really, really thin wedding band that will hopefully sit under the setting or maybe a little space out from it but like I said this frustrates me to no end, I am going to wind up leaving it so long that I will be stuck with soemthing from Walmart LOL

#446 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by alley08 

So handsome. You are knocking things off your list that haven't even made my list. LOL It's time to get down to business for me. Thanks for the kick in the butt hahaha!!

 

I love that band. I love that it is different. I would want something a little thicker if I was wearing it on it's own. That's just me though. Love it with your engagement ring. They compliment each other very well.

Thanks! I know I am like so on the ball with things... I'll have nothing left to do when soon lol! But I hate doing things last minute... it stresses me out to no end, so I rather do it now when I still have time if I can't find what I am looking for so I am not scrambabling at the end... I want to be able to just relax the coming months up to the wedding!



#447 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

Csho, that picture is stunning your FI is going to love it! My Fi got a linen suit on Studiosuits.com it is perfect, he wont let me take his picture in it but I love it! I am in the same psoition I really dont even want to buy a wedding band LOL this is the one thing that I havent done yet, I dont want to spend a fortune on it and also the setting on my engagement ring comes out fromt he band so I need one of those curved bands PS I hate them... LOL I think that I am just going to get a really, really thin wedding band that will hopefully sit under the setting or maybe a little space out from it but like I said this frustrates me to no end, I am going to wind up leaving it so long that I will be stuck with soemthing from Walmart LOL

Yeah I want a wedding band, but I don't want to spend much on it and there just doesn't seem to be a whole lot of styles. I like this one... I just wish that it was a little bit wider. But that was the only one that I have found like that so far... but maybe now that I know what I like I can find a little bit wider one... we'll see! I am going to look while I'm in Germany... they seem to have a bit more design to their wedding bands... anyway I'll let you guys know what I decide on!



#448 csho

csho
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

Well ladies I am off to Germany tonight, so I am guessing I won't be posting much here while I am away... if I can get internet though I'll be checking in every now and then just to keep myself in the loop! When I get back I'll have some engagement photos to share! So I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks and get lots of planning completed!!!



#449 Lydia1120

Lydia1120
  • Site Supporter
  • 406 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
  • LocationCobourg, Ontario

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Well ladies I am off to Germany tonight, so I am guessing I won't be posting much here while I am away... if I can get internet though I'll be checking in every now and then just to keep myself in the loop! When I get back I'll have some engagement photos to share! So I hope you all have a wonderful few weeks and get lots of planning completed!!!

have fun and enjoy Germany


17 Years in the Making....and we love each other more now then ever!
Post Wedding Items for Sale: http://www.bestdesti...various-items/ 

Wedding Dance Mash Up Video -  https://www.youtube....h?v=80jO9-B_BVI


#450 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • Member
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hi Ladies,

Its been so quiet, I have been super busy working 7 days a week and double shifts.  I am ready to go to NYC tomorrow for a much needed break from work! I hope you are all well and enjoying summer!

 

Kay xo 

 

Any new planning???






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users