Photo

2013 & 2014 Iberostar Laguna Azul, Cuba Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1080 replies to this topic

#131 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Kay6356 

Hey csho,

What is the style number of the dress? - I would love to check it out!

Hey jolene028,

How many of these dresses do you need? and what sizes?  I know a girl on here who is selling her bridesmaids dresses in that exact colour and for cheap!  They are brand-new.

http://www.alfredang...6&pg=2=

hey Kay, thats the link... but I just realized they satin and not chiffon... so I don't know if thats something you'd want... but I loved my dress and I wore it for a summer wedding and it has the lace up back!

#132 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

http://www.alfredang...6&pg=2=

hey Kay, thats the link... but I just realized they satin and not chiffon... so I don't know if thats something you'd want... but I loved my dress and I wore it for a summer wedding and it has the lace up back!

Wow, I love that dress! I will HAVE to check it out.  Thank you SO much!

Kay xo

#133 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by csho 

Kay these are great!!! Very cute! I like that you added the email address on there! What a good idea! I am making my boarding pass invites and then making a luggage ticket for the rsvp card! But these are super cute!

Thanks Csho!  Good luck with your invites, have you started them yet?  FI & I have gotten everything for our invites this weekend.  We decided to do printing at home, as it was cheaper in the long run.  Did a sample print & I LOVE THEM!  Just a tip.... I was going to do purple cover for my passport invite page, but FI suggested I try a cram sandy colour and he was right, It looks a lot better.  I will post pictures soon!!

#134 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

Kay these are great!!! Very cute! I like that you added the email address on there! What a good idea! I am making my boarding pass invites and then making a luggage ticket for the rsvp card! But these are super cute!

I love these! They are awesome! Thanks for the dress idea but I dont think the sizes will work! Oh well Csho I like the dress its really nice

#135 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by jolene028 

I love these! They are awesome!

Thanks for the dress idea but I dont think the sizes will work! Oh well

Csho I like the dress its really nice

Well they're from Davids Bridal so you should go in with a picture of the dress :)

#136 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

Wow, I love that dress! I will HAVE to check it out.  Thank you SO much!

Kay xo

Yeah the dress looks awesome on... I`ll try and post a picture tomorrow of me in it at the wedding if you want!  And they weren`t very expensive... I think I paid like $126 or something like that... it was definintely under $150 and I didn't need any alterations since it had the tie up back!

#137 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks Csho!  Good luck with your invites, have you started them yet?  FI & I have gotten everything for our invites this weekend.  We decided to do printing at home, as it was cheaper in the long run.  Did a sample print & I LOVE THEM!  Just a tip.... I was going to do purple cover for my passport invite page, but FI suggested I try a cram sandy colour and he was right, It looks a lot better.  I will post pictures soon!!

We haven`t made them yet... currently working on the design and finalizing plans! I have purchased the paper for the tri fold pockets since it was on clearance on paper-garden.ca. But still need to get the paper for the tickets and the envelopes etc. The paper I got for the pockets are coral and I love it so much! I bought the text weight paper rather then the cardstock so I can print it myself!

#138 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Here is my website completed if you ladies would like to take a peak :)

andrewkalynwedding.weebly.com 

#139 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Well they're from Davids Bridal so you should go in with a picture of the dress :)

I did and they apperently dont do them in that colour anymore this was my second horrible exerience there... They were so unhelpful and rude!

#140 jolene028

jolene028
  • 588 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Here is my website completed if you ladies would like to take a peak :) andrewkalynwedding.weebly.comĀ 

Your website is awesome, Heres mine I have to do some updates since our bridal party has been confirmed but here it is anyways Www.mywedding.com/troyjolene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users