Posted 15 October 2007 - 12:33 PM
1. I don't really have jewelry yet. I bought a rhinestone necklace that kinda drops down if you know what I mean. I don't love it but that style looks good with the dress so I aml ooking for jewelry at Macy's today. Other than there where else should I go look? It may be too late for me to order online. Oh yeah and I still need a purse (God this list keeps getting longer!)
I'd just go to the mall & check everywhere with jewlery! or ask friends/family if they have anything...could be your something borrowed?
2. I bought my BM's LL Bean tote bags and then took them to my Mom's friend to have their names embroidered. Well she did a crappy job and the thread does not match the color of the straps. At this point, should I just give them to the girls with their gifts inside or should I try to find something else? I am having a BM's brunch on Saturday the 21st to give them their gifts.
Just give them what you have, I'm sure they'll still love them!!
3. I ordered white silk satin flip flops with beading from advantage bridal. It turns out they are much whiter than my dress. My dress isn't ivory but I guess it's not pure white either. Once the ceremony is over I am changing into white flip flops that say Just Married on the bottom. So my question is should I try to order new flip flops maybe in silver to match the beading in my dress or just use what I have because you can hardly see them anyway?
I think you're fine with the flip flops you have.
4. For ROR girls, are you tipping Chandlyn, if so how much? Who else are you tipping?
TBD day of!!
5. Also for ROR girls, do you know if Mammee Bay has a dress code? My rehearsal dinner will be there and I was wondering if I have to tell the guys to wear pants or if shorts are okay?
haha, this is funny. I'm quoting YOUR info booklet on this one (and Mammee Bay is listed under a la carte restaurants in it):
A la Carte Restaurants have dress codes which require men to wear pants and collared shirts (some ala carte restaurants may be slightly more relaxed than others but itâ€™s better to come prepared by packing slacks and collared shirts). Women can wear capris, sundresses, etc.
Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!