Sign in to follow this  
Cherina

OOT Bags This or that?

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

I have a candid picture of each person or couple, then their names, relationship to the couple, and a place to write their room number.

I just have a few pages like this. It looks like we will have a pretty small group, but I figured ah well. :)

Great idea!!

I was waffling too and ultimately decided yes to OOT bags and so far it's been one of my most fun projects to do.

I ordered 50 canvas tote bags from VistaPrint. These will be printed with the logo I designed below on them. Found a great coupon on retailmenot.com and got 50% off and free shipping on these. Yay!

Then I will be filling them with:

- welcome letter to guests

- postcards I created on Zazzle.com and a pen

- plastic tumblers with straws from discountmugs.com

- Oh Sh*t Kit: (shout wipes, emergen-c, advil, pepto, alka-seltzer, band-aids, aloe, hand sanitizer, chap stick, tissues, altoids)

- customized matches with our names/wedding date (this is so guests can light their wish lanterns on the beach after the wedding)

- a little bag that will have graham crackers, a marshmallow and chocolate so guests can make s'mores at the bonfire the first night, which is when I'll be giving the bags out.

logo for tote bag:

@peach I love that who's who!!!! I'm going to have to steal it!!! Do you have a template that you may be willing to share???

I have a candid picture of each person or couple, then their names, relationship to the couple, and a place to write their room number. 700 I just have a few pages like this. It looks like we will have a pretty small group, but I figured ah well. :)

Originally Posted by Cherina View Post

@peach I love that who's who!!!! I'm going to have to steal it!!! Do you have a template that you may be willing to share???

I actually don't unfortunately. I made them as part of my large welcome books, and will post them when they are all done, but right now they are in bits and pieces. I just made them in word by copying and pasting photographs into the document and cropping them into a circle. Then I used textboxes for the typing so I could manipulate them wherever I wanted. 

If you are willing to wait, when I am done it I can post it all so you can use it as a template if you like. 

Originally Posted by Cherina View Post

That's so sweet. But sharing the how to was great!!! I can figure it out from here :-)

Awesome! I would love to see what you come up with :)

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

I have a candid picture of each person or couple, then their names, relationship to the couple, and a place to write their room number.

I just have a few pages like this. It looks like we will have a pretty small group, but I figured ah well. :)

I absolutely love this idea so creative ...