Sign in to follow this  
jrebecky

Has anyone used EMDOTZEE for their boarding pass invites?

Hello!  I've been doing some research on boarding pass invitations.  I've been looking through all the ladies that have done it themselves and they look amazing!  Unfortunately, I am not artistic or craftsy at all.  I came across EMDOTZEE's website and looked through boarding pass invites she had done.  I thought they were really cute.  But i was wondering if any of you have used her and your experience.  Any help or other advice would be much appreciated! 

I didn't actually use her services, but I did send her an email for prices and general info.

the offer unlimited changes, so the proofing process varies with each client. Once the designes are finalized, the printng and assembly typically takes 2 weeks, then shipping is usually 2-3 days.

This is their basic pricing (for 50 invites cause that's what I was considering)

50 - airline ticket invitations with pocket folders and mailing envelopes: $375

50 - luggage tag RSVP cards with envelopes: $150

Shipping and handling: $50

If you are international customer, they require a credit card payment over the phone. 

Hope this helps! 

That helps a lot.  We are sending out probably around 40 invitations, so that's a good estimate.  I just started looking at invitations, but that seems pretty pricey for only 50 invitations!  That's a little disappointing.  I really thought they were cute invites.  Who did you end up going with for your invitations?  Did you do airline ticket invite still?

I really liked her designs too, but like you said, it was a little too pricy for me. I'm still doing airline tickets, but my friend, who is a graphic designer is going to help me out with them now. I showed her the idea behind the airline tickets from other brides and she's going to work her magic. 

Many brides, myslef included, have successfully done DIY boarding pass invites.  So if you're up for the challenge and feeling a bit creative then this may be an option.  There are also many sellers on etsy.com who do great work and you can read through their feedback.

I actually found a lady on etsy - she had great reviews and the airline ticket invitations were really cute and customizable.  And, much more reasonable than other vendors I was looking at.  Thanks for the tip!