Photo

Groom and Groomsmen attire for Cabo beach wedding

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Scudds0143

Scudds0143
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Any ideas on where to get the grooms and groomsmen attire for our Cabo beach wedding?

#2 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
    • 255 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I am wondering the exact same thing! I think the guys attire will be harder to find than the girls! I've been told to wait for spring items to come out in stores because everything is wool and too heavy for tropical weather. 

#3 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
      • 116 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

We are going to start at Jos A Bank. It's a men's store....looking for Tan "summer" suits. Will post if we find anything good :)

#4 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
        • 255 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

I'm still on the fence about attire, its hard not being able to see anything available in stores. I really want him in a grey vest with grey pants and groomsman in grey pants. We are going to Vegas in February, I'm hoping to look at Macy's to get ideas.

#5 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
          • 670 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

There is a thread here dedicated to studio suits. They re in the 99$ range, are custom sized, and come in lots of colors. Lots of linen suits in different styles. That's where we are ordering from. :)

#6 TauruSmith

TauruSmith
            • 198 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

Do they do separates?

#7 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
            • 438 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

we are renting our attire from Al's Formal Wear the have a free 7 extension on destination weddings.  the vest ensemble is only 79.99.  We are buying your groomsmen grey chucks to wear with their outfit. 

#8 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
              • 670 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

http://www.bestdesti...00#post_1843474 Here is the link to the studio suits thread. Lots of brides have posted pics of suits they've received. Pretty sure thy do seperates cause my FI is getting a vest and his best man is going no vest. Hope this helps!

#9 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
                • 255 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't love the idea of buying the men's attire online. All of our guys are varying size and that can be tricky, even with custom sizing. I've also heard that studio suits return policy is non existent. I don't want to be stuck with clothes that do not fit properly.

#10 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                  • 670 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Good luck- I'm in the us but would love to hear If you find anything in stores

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users