Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6421 Shellolsen

Shellolsen
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

This is my gown Courtney by Maggie Sottero. I originally bought another gown which i liked but later found and fell in love with this one.  I'm a sucker for bling so once I saw the swarovsky crystal embelishment there was no turning back!

#6422 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by jennaba3 

Hi Ladies, I can finally share my wedding pictures and my dress with you!! Ive tried to pick the pictures that show my dress the best.. Its San Patrick - Eresma.. And I loved it!! So happy I got to wear it twice!! xxxxx

The pic up above is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you frame it. You made a very beautiful bride. Congrats!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6423 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Shellolsen 

This is my gown Courtney by Maggie Sottero. I originally bought another gown which i liked but later found and fell in love with this one.  I'm a sucker for bling so once I saw the swarovsky crystal embelishment there was no turning back!

I love the draping in the front. Very goddess looking and its perfect for a beach wedding. Great pick.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6424 uhura526

uhura526
        • 330 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

Hi Ladies, I can finally share my wedding pictures and my dress with you!! Ive tried to pick the pictures that show my dress the best.. Its San Patrick - Eresma.. And I loved it!! So happy I got to wear it twice!! xxxxx

Wow, I really love that dress. It was one of the contenders for me and it looks great on you!  Beautiful photos too

#6425 elissae

elissae
          • 631 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Breath taking!!!  You were a beautiful bride - your dress & you look so amazing.  Congrats - your pictures make me so excited to be a destination bride!!!!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#6426 brgephar

brgephar
          • 166 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:03 AM

Beautiful jennab! CONGRATS!!

#6427 Branya2012

Branya2012
            • 200 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:19 AM

I 100% LOVE the dress that I picked! I haven't had one second of dress regret whatsoever!

Glad I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted by heather1214 

After reading the posts the last few weeks, I have noticed a lot of dress regret.  There are so many gorgeous dresses on this thread, but am I the only one who still absolutely 100% love love loves the dress I picked out?!

I haven't had any regret and there are some pretty amazing choices on here!  Anyway, all of you ladies 2nd guessing your 1st choice... put it back on and hopefully all of those wonderful emotions will come rushing back!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#6428 olive0y1

olive0y1
              • 202 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by heather1214 

After reading the posts the last few weeks, I have noticed a lot of dress regret.  There are so many gorgeous dresses on this thread, but am I the only one who still absolutely 100% love love loves the dress I picked out?!

I haven't had any regret and there are some pretty amazing choices on here!  Anyway, all of you ladies 2nd guessing your 1st choice... put it back on and hopefully all of those wonderful emotions will come rushing back!

You're lucky! :D I'm still getting mine altered and won't be coming back for a 2nd fitting 'til December since I'm still in the process of losing more weight :) I hope that w/ the alterations that I'll also love my dress more ;)

#6429 olive0y1

olive0y1
                • 202 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

Gorgeous photos and you look stunning!

#6430 olive0y1

olive0y1
                  • 202 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by elissae 

Thank you Kay6356 - I appreciate your input - THE BELT WINS!!!!  xoxo

Ohhh noooo, do not have regret, Dazeydawl!!!!!  I was so taken back by your dress....it actually gave me some regret on mine!  Try it on again if you need to, but I think it is so princess like - eloquent ...unique!!!!!  I think a lot of us brides are thinking too much about our choice of dresses!!!  This must be normal!!!  LOL...follow your gut/intuition - she will never steer you wrong!!!!!

Thanks for the comments on my dress/belt.  You will be happy to hear the belt has won!  Although, since it's paid for I will stick it out with this one!  If it wasn't as pricy as it was I'd maybe buy another and try to sell this, but I will follow my initial gut instinct when I picked it out.  :-)

Thank you olive0y1!!!  You are right!  It's what makes the bride happy no matter how hard we try to please our moms and nanny's.  ;-)

I'm glad you found a happy medium!!! Best wishes!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users