Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5141 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

OMG... I absolutely LOVE everything about this dress!! The fit is perfect in every area!!.. You don't look like you need to lose 15 pounds! You look terrific!!!.. May I ask what designer this dress is or where you got it?  This looks exactly like the dress I have had in mind, just haven't seen one like it until now.

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

Alright, I need some help in a moment of panic.

I bought my dress back in September and it just came in so I went to try it on. I really like it, I just see so many flowy, plain dresses that I like and feel like would suit me better. What do you guys think? Is this dress too formal/got too much going on for a beach wedding? I only tried on a few dresses before buying this one, so maybe I'm just freaking out now that the wedding's closer and I haven't yet lost those 15lbs I was planning on dropping :)

dress.JPG

#5142 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

I think it's fabulous!  Your waist looks so tiny in it.  The first dress I ordered was beachy and flowy...and it ended up being my "TTD" dress.  I couldn't put my finger on it, but I just wasn't happy with that dress as my "wedding" dress.  So it was back to the drawing board and I found another that was fitted and gave me curves.  Your dress is beautiful and fits you PERFECTLY! 

I bought my dress back in September and it just came in so I went to try it on. I really like it, I just see so many flowy, plain dresses that I like and feel like would suit me better. What do you guys think? Is this dress too formal/got too much going on for a beach wedding? I only tried on a few dresses before buying this one, so maybe I'm just freaking out now that the wedding's closer and I haven't yet lost those 15lbs I was planning on dropping :)

dress.JPG

#5143 principessa

principessa
      • 219 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:05 AM

That dress looks absolutely stunning on you!

dress.JPG

#5144 principessa

principessa
        • 219 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

Absolutely beautiful!  I love the flower belt.  I actually bought one to add to my dress and in my mind I've been going back and forth, do I like the dress with or without - seeing this makes me want it with because it reminds me how pretty it looks:)

Originally Posted by ps31 

After looking on this thread for a year, I'm so excited to finally put my dress on here!:)  The style was NOTHING like I had imagined wearing on my day, but I fell in love with the belt/flower combination.  It was a perfect fit for me!

487.jpg233.jpg601.jpg

#5145 AllieH

AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

your dress (and you!) are beautiful! congrats on your wedding. looks like you had perfect weather. 

After looking on this thread for a year, I'm so excited to finally put my dress on here!:)  The style was NOTHING like I had imagined wearing on my day, but I fell in love with the belt/flower combination.  It was a perfect fit for me!

487.jpg233.jpg601.jpg

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5146 sun surf sand

sun surf sand
          • 75 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

Thank you so much!!!

Wow that dress looks stunning on you!

I think your dress is beautiful, with just the perfect amount of detailing, definitely not to much going on for a beach wedding.

dress.JPG

#5147 Smoylan

Smoylan
            • 202 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Gorgeous! I love this dress!! Mine has a flower thing too on the waist...I never like that style but its my favorite part of my dress!!

487.jpg233.jpg601.jpg

#5148 Smoylan

Smoylan
              • 202 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:43 AM

This dress looks amazing on you!! Ive seen a similar style on many brides on here! I think everyone has some uncertinity once youve chosen the dress. I do! Its yet to come in, but seeing so many gorgeous dresses, its hard not to wonder what if?

There is a reason you bought it...go with your gut and dont look back!

dress.JPG

#5149 elissae

elissae
                • 631 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

VERY FLATTERING DREESS!!  Love this!  15 lbs?  ARE YOU CRAZY?  LOL!  You look like 15 million dollars!

dress.JPG

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#5150 LalaJ

LalaJ
                • 157 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:54 AM

I second that! You look fantastic in that dress as you are.

Originally Posted by elissae 

VERY FLATTERING DREESS!!  Love this!  15 lbs?  ARE YOU CRAZY?  LOL!  You look like 15 million dollars!

Hard Rock Punta Cana May 12, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users